For USYD students, have you received the UniKey and Enrolment Instructions (1 Viewer)

JesusChriiii

HSC
Just confirmed my place at USYD but haven't got an email for my Unikey and enrolment instructions even though the offer said I will get one once I confirmed my place. Is there anyone else in the same boat or is it my problem? Btw this is for commerce/law if the degree makes a difference

Porogamiii

HSC
Nope haven't got it yet. Should be getting a 3rd email today possibly around 3-4pm.

KB2230

HSC
Mine just got sent but its not letting me log in to Sydney Student to enrol?

Porogamiii

HSC
Thanks dude it's a good relief. btw what's the source for the 3-4pm thing?
Oh nvm that was for e12 people - one of my friends called them. Just got my unikey email but it's also not letting me sign in.

Porogamiii

HSC
Oh right yeah gotta use the Sydney student site not the sso that they sent in the email.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I was using the Unikey and the temporary password they sent in the email saying enrolment was open
in that email you received which has the unikey and temporary pw, at the top there should be a student ID it's 9 digits

maybe you need to use the ID and the temporary pw to sign in to sydney student? I forgot how dis shit works its been a year

Ooklei

HSC
Thought I was the only one having the issue. This sucks.

kirbei.17

HSC
just received the unikey email but there is no password given to me to log in...

Porogamiii

HSC
Yeah I'm pretty sure no one new that's enrolling can access the sso site with unikey cuz it's probs not in the system yet. Only the Sydney students site works.

Ooklei

HSC
Found a solution from the HSC 2021 Facebook by HyAnh Nguyen:

UPDATE ON USYD ENROLMENT
You can only proceed these steps after you accepted your offer at USYD and received the "Enrolment is now open" email.
TLDR: enrolment for units of study and changes to personal details etc... occurs in the page that you previously went to to accept your offer.
1. Log in to your Sydney Student account with the 9 digit ID and password you changed to. If you have trouble logging in, use this link to change your password You can only proceed these steps after you accepted your offer at USYD and received the
2. You should see various tabs that used to have "My applications" there, such as "My details", "My studies"
3. Update your personal details, pick your majors/minors and select your units of study.
4. I think the unikey is supposed to be for your timetable but I haven't finished enrolling yet. Do let me know what happens after step 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)