For which subjects are past papers the best form of study? (1 Viewer)

rrlm910

HSC
I currently do:
-Standard English
-Maths 2U
-Maths 3U
-IPT
-Economics
-Physics

I obviously know past papers are the way to go for both Maths', and I don't really plan on doing past papers for English. But which subjects out of IPT, Economics, and Physics should I be doing past papers under exam conditions?

Although I already have started doing past papers for these subjects, I just wanted to know because I heard that past papers are not the best way to study for some subjects.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
All of your subjects!
It's a good idea to practice writing timed English essays in response to either HSC/trial questions.

jamesfirst

HSC
math, ipt, physics

I don't know about the other subjects, but it's good to practice Paper 1 section 1 as well

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I currently do:
-Standard English
-Maths 2U
-Maths 3U
-IPT
-Economics
-Physics

I obviously know past papers are the way to go for both Maths', and I don't really plan on doing past papers for English. But which subjects out of IPT, Economics, and Physics should I be doing past papers under exam conditions?

Although I already have started doing past papers for these subjects, I just wanted to know because I heard that past papers are not the best way to study for some subjects.
ECO multiple choice and short answers are good, Maths of course, English just look at the short answers for paper 1 and observe what kind of questions they can ask for creative/essay.. Do same for paper 2 .. not too sure about science and ipt.

pencilcase

HSC
past papers then more past papers and then when you are finished with those do more past papers!

pencilcase

HSC
jks,nah all the science/maths based subjects require you to do past papers so that you can reinforce the concepts learnt

interesting

HSC
N/A
Maths and defniitely physics and economics.. not sure about IPT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)