for yr 11 continuers (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

wat u guys learning now.. we're ONLY up to the ~tari form.. from mirai.. i reckon we're really slow

Cityboy

HSC
In Wakkata at this stage last year we were up to the nagara structure which is 7-1, tari tari is 4-9 so yes you are really behind

P

pLuvia

Cityboy said:
In Wakkata at this stage last year we were up to the nagara structure which is 7-1, tari tari is 4-9 so yes you are really behind
oh man..~~ far out.. wat skool do u go to Cityboy? selective?

P

pLuvia

i just heard from my friend that our teacher doesnt use the mirai 6 but other supplementary sheets. Is that a good thing?

yupgisonyun

HSC
i must say that your class is very slow...
but it won't really matter until you get to HSC....
coz everyone does different tests and you'll be tested on what you have learnt..
just make sure that you learn all the forms set out in the syllabus by the end of next year~

Doobie

HSC
I learn the ~tari form in year 10, half way through the year. Might I suggest doing some individual study to get yourself a bit further ahead, then, when you go back to it, you'll be able to remember more easily. Jut read forward a bit, is all ^^

P

pLuvia

yeah, i got a jap tutor now.~~ :):) and buy the sounds of the recommender shes really good~
sensei ni atte tanoshimini shiteimasune~

Doobie

HSC
Good for you, glad you're looking forward to it. Have fun xD

HSC
yupgisonyun said:
i must say that your class is very slow...
but it won't really matter until you get to HSC....
coz everyone does different tests and you'll be tested on what you have learnt..
just make sure that you learn all the forms set out in the syllabus by the end of next year~

Well my class learned tari around that same time....I think we are fairly behind, but its hard to say, other schools learn different things at different times, it all depends on the resources. As long as we learn everything by the end of next year it should be okay..we changed from wakkata to mirai halfway through year 11, so maybe that had something to do with it...hmmm meh

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)