Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Holden

Votes: 33 54.1%

• Total voters

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
what's the V8 challenge? isnt it a game?
VB challenge?

Maybe its that pit stop one during the races. I dunno.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nah the VB challenge is the two cars (holden and ford) and the drivers do slalom and shit

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ah, I remember that! Its been a long time since channel 10 has put that on tv! I miss it :(

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yehhh....

i want V8 superstars

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
V8 superstars is a bloody crack up! Who'd ever thought that the drivers would have a sense of humour?

I love Skaife and Ingall constantly having a go at each other. After an hour I'm usually crying from laughter. Its ashame that the tickets cost so much, otherwise I would have gone to the last one in Sydney.

There needs to be more superstar shows!

crystel_angel

HSC
Cant wait for Bathurst...went last year and it was incredible. One week before the HSC and i couldnt care. Ill be up on that mountain getting pissed and cheering holden along with the rest of the drunks/yobbos up there.
One of the only girls camping on the mountain last year, its an awesome experience ill never forget. Dont know how people can drive 4 cylinder jap shit when you could be driving an aussie V8.... if only it wasnt for the damn petrol i would be driving a V8 hz right now, or maybe a valiant charger (even thought it aint aussie)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
V8 superstars is a bloody crack up! Who'd ever thought that the drivers would have a sense of humour?

I love Skaife and Ingall constantly having a go at each other. After an hour I'm usually crying from laughter. Its ashame that the tickets cost so much, otherwise I would have gone to the last one in Sydney.

There needs to be more superstar shows!
hahahha...true. I thought about going to the sydney one, but really, i'd see more on tv :(

crystel_angel said:
Cant wait for Bathurst...went last year and it was incredible. One week before the HSC and i couldnt care. Ill be up on that mountain getting pissed and cheering holden along with the rest of the drunks/yobbos up there.
One of the only girls camping on the mountain last year, its an awesome experience ill never forget. Dont know how people can drive 4 cylinder jap shit when you could be driving an aussie V8.... if only it wasnt for the damn petrol i would be driving a V8 hz right now, or maybe a valiant charger (even thought it aint aussie)
woah...lol, i'd get scared from all the yobbos up the mountain :s

and, you answered your own question, fuel and insurance (to a lesser degree, but big for us youngins) really make it totally impractical. Hell i could live with a grumpy V8 to the station, but not having to fill her up 3 times a fortnight at the current prices :(

crystel_angel

HSC
Soooo happy ambrose is leaving however, stupid wanker couldnt drive if his life depended on it. THe only reason he won so often was because the other ford drivers held holden back so he could pass them, then ran anyone off the road who got too close ( ford or holden). Finally even ford realised how shit he was that his quiting cause he cant walk through the pits without having insults and rubbish thrown at him.
Just another example of how shit ford is.... for hiring people like ambrose.

crystel_angel

HSC
braad said:
you answered your own question, fuel and insurance (to a lesser degree, but big for us youngins) really make it totally impractical. Hell i could live with a grumpy V8 to the station, but not having to fill her up 3 times a fortnight at the current prices :(
lol shhh, i realised that just after i hit submit.... was hoping noone would notice

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
crystel_angel said:
Soooo happy ambrose is leaving however, stupid wanker couldnt drive if his life depended on it. THe only reason he won so often was because the other ford drivers held holden back so he could pass them, then ran anyone off the road who got too close ( ford or holden). Finally even ford realised how shit he was that his quiting cause he cant walk through the pits without having insults and rubbish thrown at him.
Just another example of how shit ford is.... for hiring people like ambrose.
hahahaha...you're um, very vocal, but yes, ambrose is arrogant (for all those who said skaife is the most arrogant...watch out)

and i'll assume you're a holden fan

crystel_angel

HSC
lol howd you guess?? ;)
yea, i kinda get a bit vehement and rude in my hating of ford
you a holden or ford fan??? or a middle of the road kinda guy?? ( hate the term fence sitter - so i relate it to cars instead.... wow, im obssessed)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol

was a holden fan, although my dad was a ford fan (doesnt matter...i always won :))

then one day, lowndes swapped...and i was like "WTF...im stuck" so i now more or less go for drivers (Lowndes for example)

crystel_angel

HSC
ahhh okay, sensible i guess
yea, i was so shocked when lowndes sold out
torn between hating them more for stealing him or likeing them more cause they have a decent driver.....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...yeh, welll, i just find that hating brands only limits you to so many nice cars (generally brand biased fans are the same with normal cars)

crystel_angel

HSC
true but its only one brand
there is soo many other ones out there like nissan, mitsubishi, renault, toyota, chrysler, chevrolet, mazda, etc
losing one brand isnt losing that much choice

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
ambrose is arrogant (for all those who said skaife is the most arrogant...watch out)
They are both as bad as each other. Although Ambrose is slightly worse, I'm surprised Skaife can fit his helmet on his head, considering its that big.

Aww ... Lowndes ... if he doesn't win bathurst I'm going to cry.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
crystel_angel said:
true but its only one brand
there is soo many other ones out there like nissan, mitsubishi, renault, toyota, chrysler, chevrolet, mazda, etc
losing one brand isnt losing that much choice
oh yeh, but in terms of street machines, and well..in australia, show cars/nice cars/etc are generally one of a few brands, and ford and holden are the most common...so yehhh, sorta stupid

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
They are both as bad as each other. Although Ambrose is slightly worse, I'm surprised Skaife can fit his helmet on his head, considering its that big.

Aww ... Lowndes ... if he doesn't win bathurst I'm going to cry.
lol...always to the defence of a ford driver...sheesssh

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
lol...always to the defence of a ford driver...sheesssh
Selective ford drivers, thankyou :)

And you should have figured out by now what I'm like about certain drivers :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)