Forensic Science. (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Hi... I'm looking into forensic scence. Just wondering which Uni's offer it, and if they're good courses. Cheers!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
hey...
as far as i hav found..cause i wanna do forensics aswell..the only uni thats offers courses in forensics is uts...
unless u anna go to other states or overseas....

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL, thanks mate :) -- UTS has a really high cut off.. Although, I just got hold of UWS prospectus and they have a new forensic course next year... At Hawkesbery, think i'll look into it ;) (Science it's new, the UAI won't be so high... hopefully ;))

inasero

Reborn
HSC
dont get influenced by shows like csi and the like...i was also cinseidering doing it but i head from many professionals that there are not many job oppurtunities available in australia

Generator

HSC
N/A
Then use it for something else. Companies are always interested in people analytical skills, even if it has been directed into another field... It is what you make it...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Too true Generator, although, I must admit, CSI prolly did have a tiny bit of influence. I was always interested in it, but CSI gave it that extra push :D

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Hey White Rabbit,
Not sure if you want to move to the ACT ... but the University of Canberra and the Australian Federal Police started up a new centre at the university called the National Forensic Centre or something... Basically its like a partnership thing between the two. There is VERY few spots, but I spose you would get employment with the AFP?????

cHECK out UC's media release
http://www.canberra.edu.au/news_events/media_releases/media_16_5_03.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)