Forget to write student numbers on an additional booklet. (1 Viewer)

invisible036

HSC
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I had written my student number and centre number on my additional booklet for English paper 1 on Monday, however I am sure that I ticked the box on the first booklet. I'm worried if my additional booklet (including a bit of the last paragraph and the conclusion of my essay) will be marked or not.

Thanks.

somethingman30

HSC
Don't the supervisors individually check and collect all papers? I am pretty confident they would have asked you to write your student and centre numbers if you had forgotten to.

invisible036

HSC
I'm not so sure but the feeling that I had forgotten to write it is stressing me out.

leehuan

HSC
A supervisor signed your sheet with you in the exam. It was their responsibility just as much as yours to have the number put on, so it should be fine.

Flop21

HSC
umm, everyone is talking about the supervisors, but when they have 200 kids to sign it becomes hard to check everyone's stuff. I just handed her the pile and she signed my thing and walked off.

RIP

nah just go ask the exam coordinator lady after your next exam.

somethingman30

HSC
umm, everyone is talking about the supervisors, but when they have 200 kids to sign it becomes hard to check everyone's stuff. I just handed her the pile and she signed my thing and walked off.

RIP

nah just go ask the exam coordinator lady after your next exam.
That may be true in some schools. However, in my examination room there were about 150 students, and every single paper was checked by the supervisors.

Also, someone else stated in a similar thread that all booklets that arrive to the marking centre have to be assigned to a person. There's also that blue sheet, which would say how many booklets you used.

Honestly, don't worry about it. This system has been used for many years. It's extremely likely that they've faced problems like this before, and found solutions to them.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yeah I sat at the back (for English) and I wasn't dismissed until about twenty minutes after the people up the front were signed off because the ladies looked at each and every booklet and made sure all the necessary info was there. Was annoying but I'm sure it prevented a lot of potential mistakes.

Flop21

HSC
Well obviously OPs school did not do this, otherwise why would he be posting this thread if he was sitting there while the ladies checked he had his number on it???

sida1049

HSC
An HSC marker told us that each year they get quite a lot of anonymous papers which needed to be sorted. They pretty much always sort it out one way or the other, e.g. comparing ink and handwriting, and matching them with those which are missing. You'll be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)