Formal Thread (pics, websites, ideas, thoughts) (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
you can call me whatever you want

it's the 13th yo and i don't want a dumb party where people get dressed up for no reason and listen to dumb speechec i want to go camping far away from family and speeches and high heels

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

it's the 13th yo and i don't want a dumb party where people get dressed up for no reason and listen to dumb speechec i want to go camping far away from family and speeches and high heels
you could make the theme "casual" and call the party a "piss-up" and then say "no speeches or I'll kill everyone."

Yay!

The speech at my 18th consisted of "I fucking hate you all, you're a bunch of cunts, you can all go and die for all I care. Now eat my cake and drink my alcohol and fuck off!" (but probably in worse language (and also I would never let those cunts drink my alcohol))

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC

yess me too
fucking slideshows and speeches no way jose

i am going to do this for my 21st but you should too:

cockatoo island
camp debauchery 2013

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I've done the cockatoo island 21st it was pretty sweet. But I got badly sunburnt. WEAR YA SUNSCREEENS ALRIGHT

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
http://cdn3.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/flauntme/blog/2011/06/blake-lively.jpg[img]
[img]http://www.audreydao.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/angelina-jolie-dont-let-ponytails-cause-damage.jpg[img]
[img]http://unique-hairstyles.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Megan-Fox-ponytail-Hair.jpg[img]
[img]http://static1.celebrityredcarpet.co.uk/articles/3/86/3/@/3071-lucy-liu-arriving-for-the-cbs-showtime-200x200-2.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

would rape
[quote="effyhate, post: 6158506"]cockatoo island
camp debauchery 2013[/QUOTE]
what

also something something cock or two

Last edited:

kfnmpah

HSC
^^^ see ann.

if you want boys (richard) to look at you and want to rape you, do what i say and do it properly.

kfnmpah

HSC
all boys are rapists and cannot control their primal urges.

like cats around uncovered meat duh

(i am kidding duh)

duh

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
^^^ see ann.

if you want boys (richard) to look at you and want to rape you, do what i say and do it properly.
Rape is about power not sex, so you're saying she just looks powerless, or that she looks like she needs power taken away from her?

RANK 1

HSC
Rape is about power not sex, so you're saying she just looks powerless, or that she looks like she needs power taken away from her?
i disagree, i would say that in most cases of rape are fueled by desperation for sex (unless you're in jail)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i disagree, i would say that in most cases of rape are fueled by desperation for sex (unless you're in jail)
read that back to yourself.

So you thing rape is about being desperate for sex UNLESS you're in jail. "UNLESS"
You realise that is why people rape in jail, right? Because they're desperate for sex.
Cool.

RANK 1

HSC
read that back to yourself.

So you thing rape is about being desperate for sex UNLESS you're in jail. "UNLESS"
You realise that is why people rape in jail, right? Because they're desperate for sex.
Cool.
are you agreeing or disagreeing? also i meant that in jail there are more cases wear rape is a demonstration of power and a way to build reputation as opposed to outside

morts

HSC
if you want to demonstrate power you shank someone
if you want to luv dat feel you rape someone in the showers

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
are you agreeing or disagreeing? also i meant that in jail there are more cases wear rape is a demonstration of power and a way to build reputation as opposed to outside
stop being such a Dennis.

if you want to demonstrate power you shank someone
if you want to luv dat feel you rape someone in the showers
even fucking Pat understands this more than you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)