Formal Venue? (1 Viewer)

mike12345678

HSC
hey guys,

just need some help. The SRC in my school is currently attempting to find a place to organise the formal. so for those who completed their HSC and had their yr 12 formal or even those who had a yr 10 formal could you please she the following information.

Venue:
number of students:
Price:
Date:

thanx so much. we really need to get a move on or else all the places will be booked and we eont have a proper formal. the thing is that we had organised a place but we only have like 60 people who were going so the place we were doing it at became too expensive like $150 per person and most people didnt want to pay. so please help out. were mainly looking for a new venue and well organise it from then.

thanks again everyone

if this is the wrong spot please move it but i didnt find any place to put it but also tell me where it is so that i can find the information needed.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Umm... where's your school?

Or what is your school?

Like, I'd recommend say - some place in Darling Harbour - but if your school is Armidale High School or something... then, yeah.

mike12345678

HSC
oh yea i forgot about that i go to saint marouns college you will never hear about this school. its located in marrickville
so we want it somewhere int the city but have a small year group and will have like 65 -70 people at the formal

Roy216

HSC
saint marouns? i went there... if this is who i think it is, you might remember me

teeah

HSC
Hi there,

I'm actually on the formal committee organising my school's Y12 formal this year, and from our research, we found a pretty reasonable deal with:

Dockside, Darling Harbour
$100 a ticket
Food, drinks, DJ, security, Photographer and photo booth included.
For about 5-6 hours I think.

We were quite lucky because our school had their formal there last year as well so we just rolled over the bond to this year; saved a lot of time!

Good luck with your planning!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Obviously you've never been to Ruse or seen the area it's in.

(and before anyone says 'lol shadow, you never went to ruse' - yes, i didn't. but i did fly one of those remote control helicopters on your soccer field - before you put in that bus stop thing you have now)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
no I haven't
but

it's only a year 10 formal and it's a cheap location to have it

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
most tend to do it at doltone house but i'm assuming it's all booked by now

mike12345678

HSC
we tried the doltone house had it all organised by our school didnt allow it because we didnt have enough people so the price wouldve been quite high. :(

powlmao

Banned
HSC
My school is so povo, that we are having ours on our oval.

Our oval doens't even have grass

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
My school is so povo, that we are having ours on our oval.

Our oval doens't even have grass
Why is it up to the school to decide?

Our school basically told students to form their own committee and do it ourselves.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
Why is it up to the school to decide?

Our school basically told students to form their own committee and do it ourselves.
This

School organised a valedictory dinner before hsc and students organised the formal themselves for after hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)