• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (3 Viewers)

twiddla

Having seen some of the photo's i'm laughing at the people who had parents and relis at the formal. We had a separate night where the parents could come along for a formal dinner and then our formal was just us!

bootiful_in_blu

belive it achieve it
HSC
in need hairstyles!!!!!

hey ppl! i have my formal in a week and a half and i wanna know if any girls out there have any hairstyles that involve their hair out and curly wit twists back if u have any fotos of it can u send it to asap plz! ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!!!

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
a week and a half, thats right in the middle of schoolies
how fucked is that

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Nicho said:
Having seen some of the photo's i'm laughing at the people who had parents and relis at the formal. We had a separate night where the parents could come along for a formal dinner and then our formal was just us!
heheh i heard some guys gate crashed the nsb formal, was that true? apparently they were hot too!

my formal was coolz0rz

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
bootiful_in_blu said:
hey ppl! i have my formal in a week and a half and i wanna know if any girls out there have any hairstyles that involve their hair out and curly wit twists back if u have any fotos of it can u send it to asap plz! ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!!!
you have a whole week and a half. I have a week and I don't have a dress. Shut up.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
is it near dapto
cause my cousins live in dapto

the lived on shellharbour beach,
blacks beach
u know where that is

dezzy

HSC
yup..its in dapto. kanahooka is kinda like...mmm, hard to explain....a sub-suburb of dapto.

yea, shellharbour is bout 5-10 mins away, depends how fast u drive....and wat time of the day it is..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)