Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
starbaaa said:
Our tickets are $30. Do I win?
Yes, but your formal will be crap so I guess ultimately I am teh winnar. ($140)

roadcone

HSC
my formal tickets are $99 and we have to bring our parents

BuBsTaLiCiOuS!!

DiTzy MeMbEr!!
HSC
i'd hate to take my parents!! i couldnt have any fun coz my parents are really strict and they'd be keeping the closest eye on me...it's be hell!! our tickets are $80 but they keep bumping up the price and they wont tell us wat we are paying extra for!! its really annoying...
i got my whole outfit for $70...that includes my dress, shoes, bag and jewellery...doesnt include my hair though... our formal's at the Pontoon...i hope it's nice weather...if its not good im gonna cry!! i bought 2 tickets but the person i bought it for i hav broken up with and am no longer speaking to!! so i dont know who to take!!oh my life is one big drama...and to top it all off...i hav to try and change tables for our formal dinner thingy coz the girl i was on the table with is being a total bitch and caused me an anxiety attack at school today and if i sit with her i'll probably hav another one at the formal dinner...not good!!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
roadcone said:
my formal tickets are $99 and we have to bring our parents
same ours is called a graduation dinner rather than a formal.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
sunjet said:
same ours is called a graduation dinner rather than a formal.
Our school puts on a Grad Dinner, but we wanted a proper formal also so we organised that our selves

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hehehe...we had both

actually, i've had two formals and 2 grad dinners :rolleyes:

and i DIDNT repeat, and it was my school, not a friends :)

peace y'all

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
My formal tickets are $60 and its at Dolton House. We dnt need to take our parents so thats a relief. I still havent gotten my formal dress but i reckon i have a week and a abit after my HSC exams to get it so i think it would be alright.

Jaguar

HSC
hey.. I just had my yr12 Farewell Dinner.. I've got some pics on my journal- feel free to leave a comment... http://www.livejournal.com/users/exquisite_lust/

we had it at Panorama House on Stanwell Tops, overlooking W'gong... twas beautiful. Tickets were $80, parents invited.. couldnt bring anyone from other schools.

Last edited by a moderator:

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Ooh I have a partner. Kind of.. Everyone can rest easy :)

pear head

HSC
Tulipa said:
mine's *only* (in comparison to azzie :p) $90 but i don't know if i'm going :s

so why arent you going to your formal? im not that excited about my formal anymore cause alot of people in my grade arent going...simply because of low reasons like 'it's gonna be gay..pointless...boring' and more lame reasons...

pear head

HSC
still waiting said:
we have both, we have a dinner with our parents after the grad ceremony at the end of this term and then we have a grad ball on november 19th its at the new hilton and we have to have a partner and our parents go.... i havent even thought about dresses yet or who im going to take not that i have anyone anyways.....

what? u HAVE to have a partner? and parents too? whoah...

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Our grad tickets are $45... The school is spending some $40,000 on it...

But we can invite any 6 people we want, and we have to have a partner.. Male or female, it doesnt matter.

pear head

HSC
princess_b!tch said:
I've got my date, dress and everythin else organised, but the people who are oraising the formal at my school hav changed the venue at least three times. and they still havn't made a definate date or location yet.
so frustrating and it's also our yr 12 formal, you'd think they'd have it all planned out by now

my grades probably worse than yours.......we're very lazy...we're not getting jerseys...the yearbook isnt looking good either...and alota people arent gng to the formal...

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
mines over, was awesome.. then went to pancakes on the rocks afterwards and got home around 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)