Formals ? (2 Viewers)

miss-smexy

HSC
jaaaaay said:
lol, i went to a wedding there. its nice, but kinda small...?

i hate formals. last time... i decided to go to tokyo instead =]

but my friends are making me go to year12 one -.-" who wants to come with me? lol.
Lol Le Montage was okay I guess. But yeh, it was pretty small. And there was a tiny balcony where we could go to.

Our school this year is having it at... some castle looking place near MacQ uni... forgot what it's called. Only our grade can attend due to security reasons.

SaRaH-jAnE-001

HSC
Mines at the castle place in Manly. Not sure what it's called. i think its at the place where Nicole Kidman got married but as i said im not sure. its sometime in November .. a few days after HSC finishes.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
21st november at luna park~~
get to ride the ferris wheel with our partners overlooking the harbour..
how nice;; depending on what you think..
yep~~ allowed one partner out of school each..
its about $125..;; *sighs*
and havent paid yet.. we were supposed to~
but i dont know if im going.. so yeah..

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Ya! Our formal's on the 14th November, and it costs $72 including meal, drinks, GLOW STICK and at least 3 professional photos. w00t.

Dont know where it''ll be though. I don't think it's been decided yet.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
IIRC, some place called AJC centre. Altho what AJC stands for, I'd have no freaking clue. Not like I plan on going anyway XP

Admission fee is something like $160, cos you "must" bring a girl and you "must" pay for them. And since I can't/refuse to satisfy either criteria, I'm not going.

Oh, and the formals held on graduation day IIRC, so it's before the HSC, which is stupid IMO, but I have no say in it XP

sarina-jean

HSC
our formal is on the 16th of november.
we cannot bring a date from outside of our year and we have to bring both of our parents.
my boyfriend goes to a different school and i highly doubt that both my parents are going to drive 300 km to stand around hours on end, eat bad food and listen to us dance and swear. and then expect to get us home sober is another thing. they're so joking.

xx

HSC
I feel sorry for all of you that have to bring your parents. :( And it's not fair on your boyfriend either. :(
I've got no idea whether or not we can bring people from other schools... I think we can though.

Ukui

HSC
We are going to the place Above the iMax for the formal $100 + a ticket and then afters are @ a club we booked :)

So Sick :D

December 4th.. so After Schoolies .. :D

HSC
Ukui said:
We are going to the place Above the iMax for the formal $100 + a ticket and then afters are @ a club we booked :)

So Sick :D

December 4th.. so After Schoolies .. :D
that's where i'm going too. :uhhuh:

we still haven't been told how much we have to pay or anything... i hope we're told soon.

i'm still not sure what's happening for the afterparty either...

Ukui

HSC
Damn When is yours? Cause if its after ill post shots of how off chops it will be :D

Just for you..

yeah its Expensive if you dont have like 600000000000people going.

HSC
Ukui said:
Damn When is yours? Cause if its after ill post shots of how off chops it will be :D

Just for you..

yeah its Expensive if you dont have like 600000000000people going.
Awww, mine's before yours, the 19th November. I'd still like to see the pics from when u go though, and i'll probably post some of mine up. Thanks though. :)

Damn; there's only 70-ish people in our year. :eek:

Ukui

HSC
Sweet post those pics up!!!
Cause ill prolly take ALOT from both the formal pre's and Afters so ill choose some appropriate shot s:)

u better get some good ones cause i dont wanna go to a crappy joint!
Have you guys booked>?

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
we can bring one person from anywhere to the formal (friend, sibling, etc). But we also have to bring our parents because the cost of the formal includes paying for our parents. And, if we don't bring our parents then we are effectively paying for someone else's parents. :mad1:

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
ssejamafone said:
we can bring one person from anywhere to the formal (friend, sibling, etc). But we also have to bring our parents because the cost of the formal includes paying for our parents. And, if we don't bring our parents then we are effectively paying for someone else's parents. :mad1:
Lol, what's with all these parent formals? o_O;

HSC
yr 10 formal is taditionally at rosehill racecourse
and yr 12 at the sydney superdome... one of the function rooms...

MadelinI

HSC
Ours is on the 29th of November at the National Museum (Canberra)

And I'm at an all-girls school so we're allowed to take people from other schools... at least, I'm presuming so. The school hasn't actually told us anything that's happening!

I think it should be pretty good :)

sarina-jean

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I feel sorry for all of you that have to bring your parents. :( And it's not fair on your boyfriend either. :(
I've got no idea whether or not we can bring people from other schools... I think we can though.
awww thx. im gonig to his formal tho, so its a slight conselation.
the parents are shitting me tho. :p
xx

katiepoynter

HSC
haha no ur not - mines next weekend! 25th August!
wooo

its kind of strange though ay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)