format of HSC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomz

Hey, I was just wondering what the format of the HSC exam actually is? Coz our school is heaps slack and for our trial we'd only done Aboriginal Spirituality (thats still all we done... lol), so the school just made up heaps of questions about that unit. Is there an extended response, or just short answer questions and multiple choice? And is it an even distribution of questions from each topic? Thanks.
Also if any one has any tips on what or how I should study that would be great, since I only got two days to teach myself two whole topics + I got physics the same day and I'm really starting to stress about now...

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
nook said:
Hey, I was just wondering what the format of the HSC exam actually is? Coz our school is heaps slack and for our trial we'd only done Aboriginal Spirituality (thats still all we done... lol), so the school just made up heaps of questions about that unit. Is there an extended response, or just short answer questions and multiple choice? And is it an even distribution of questions from each topic? Thanks.
Also if any one has any tips on what or how I should study that would be great, since I only got two days to teach myself two whole topics + I got physics the same day and I'm really starting to stress about now...
check this thread out
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=43333
there is a link at the bottom of the first post to the sample 2004 HSC SOR paper

in short,
10 multiple choice
2 foundation studies (short answer) if 1 unit, 3 if 2 unit
1 cross religion study (full essay) if 1 unit, 3 if 2 unit

the FS
1= aboriginal
2=religion in Oz 1901+
3=media and non-religion

CR=ethics,rites,writings,women,teachers and holiness

m/c= FS 1 and 2
q/12 (usually religion in oz 1901+) will have three parts in it, q/11 can have 2 or three parts (usually 2)

CR format has changed form last year so dont rely on past papers or the sample papers as a guide to structure

hope this is helpful

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)