Fort Street VS SGHS for Year 11 and 12 (1 Viewer)

yoyoyay123

HSC
Can anyone tell me anything about Fort street and Sydney girls for HSC years and which one is better, in terms of learning environment, quality of teachers and the general vibe of the students there ???

kkk579

hello
HSC
Can anyone tell me anything about Fort street and Sydney girls for HSC years and which one is better, in terms of learning environment, quality of teachers and the general vibe of the students there ???
sydney girls is better ranked - stronger academically. but i heard from multiple ppl on BoS that Fort Street has a nice environment. Also Fort seems to be a lot more culturally diverse(not just asians crowding the school).

kkk579

hello
HSC
sydney girls is better ranked - stronger academically. but i heard from multiple ppl on BoS that Fort Street has a nice environment. Also Fort seems to be a lot more culturally diverse(not just asians crowding the school).
Also take travel time into consideration when choosing

vishnay

God
HSC
bruh asian literally = diversity

how much more diverse do u need selective schools to be?

vishnay

God
HSC
no i mean like yk how most selective schools are swarmed by asian students, pretty sure fort street has a lot more white ppl compared to james ruse and stuff.
yeah i know what u meant lol

vishnay

God
HSC
no i mean like yk how most selective schools are swarmed by asian students, pretty sure fort street has a lot more white ppl compared to james ruse and stuff.
i had a teacher once say in class that there should be racial quotas proportional to the general population to make selective schools more diverse

this was in front of a class with a bunch of asians and indians

ghudshifjhwijnc

HSC
N/A
i reckon sghs is really strong in english, however I've had friends complain about the science faculty and ngl they're all pre shit and for year 11 and 12 theres not a wide variety of electives you can choose from in comparison to other schools. And obviously it is a competitive environment but it's not too bad, at times it can be motivational in a way lmao.

Basically, its not that bad haha the people here are relatively friendly and supportive of one another :)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
i had a teacher once say in class that there should be racial quotas proportional to the general population to make selective schools more diverse

this was in front of a class with a bunch of asians and indians
based

Greninja340

HSC
i reckon sghs is really strong in english, however I've had friends complain about the science faculty and ngl they're all pre shit and for year 11 and 12 theres not a wide variety of electives you can choose from in comparison to other schools. And obviously it is a competitive environment but it's not too bad, at times it can be motivational in a way lmao.

Basically, its not that bad haha the people here are relatively friendly and supportive of one another :)
I swear science faculties are just universally shit

wzsmartypants

HSC
bruh

wzsmartypants

HSC
for HSC syd girls is better ranked, however if u prefer a co-ed school fort st could be ur pick. but sghs ranks significantly higher (kinda) as they were 9th and fort street were 18th last yr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)