Fort Street vs Sydney Girls (1 Viewer)

fifibum

HSC
N/A
What is the school environment like at SGHS? Is it more welcoming and friendly than Fort Street?
Which is the better school without considering rank? Thanks!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
What is the school environment like at SGHS? Is it more welcoming and friendly than Fort Street?
Which is the better school without considering rank? Thanks!
I think SGHS. They're situated right next to SBHS

Shazzaaa

HSC
I hear the people at syd girls are nice. I also hear that there's a lot of drama at fort since it's coed (but don't take my word for it). Gl wherever u end up going!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I hear the people at syd girls are nice. I also hear that there's a lot of drama at fort since it's coed (but don't take my word for it). Gl wherever u end up going!
Dunno whether or not this is true but I heard that there were really bitchy girls there lmao. If the girls were bitchy though, I doubt they're not as bitchy as some of the girls at my school ahahaha

SadIPTStudent

HSC
as someone from sghs, coming here you get a lot of unique opportunities and you can successfully apply to pretty much anything with our school name. However, you have to be prepared to ~enjoy~ a LOT of really really incompetant teachers as the teaching attitude is pretty much "they're smart they can do it themselves!!". So as long as you're a fairly independant learner, SGHS is p great (if not slightly corrupt).

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I think you should personally visit both high schools and just say hi to some people, ask them personally about the school etc - it might give you a better insight (check out the buildings, the rooms, the canteen food LOL)

For very personal reasons, I dislike some cohorts of SGHS.
But they have graduated and are graduating soon with me anyways.

Last edited:

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I think SGHS has a better environment and is a better rank also.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I think you should personally visit both high schools and just say hi to some people, ask them personally about the school etc - it might give you a better insight (check out the buildings, the rooms, the canteen food LOL)

For very personal reasons, I dislike some cohorts of SGHS.
But they have graduated and are graduating soon with me anyways
I thought SGHS had a great environment. Funnily enough they topped the state in english last year

A problem with FSHS is that their ranking is really messed up and apparently I heard that they're going to drop ranks again this year-who knows

DW man, if you dislike some cohorts at sydney girls, at least your not like me. The girls at my school are either so bitchy or so stupid, pisses the hell out of me. There are some girls though that I don't mind though s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)