forum death: RIP CSU (1 Viewer)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
RIP CSU, nop one wants you anymore.

Last edited:

~Dreamer

HSC
no one replies so theres no point posting! csu forrums are better!!

hey brad, i saw you again...haha this time ur much closer thank you think. hint: chem prac, you are so close by its not funny. if i say anymore i'd give it away but you'd probably least expect it to be me

Last edited:

bex

HSC
the reason noone is here is cause we are all out having fun at the unibar or something of the like.. not sitting on our asses at home scratching our heads!

i only come on when i come home.. ive got a preso in the city tomoz.. otherwise id be at beef brothers with the rest of them!

~Dreamer

HSC
what bex said, i havent been home for the past week - i really should get started on study, but im not motivated - oh i got a room on south now! :)

are any of you going to the res ball!? (wagga)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
well im just gonna have tio use my connections on south to find ou who u are now, im scared

~Dreamer

HSC
why are you scared?! sheez.. i was just mucking around with you. im not even sure the person i think is you is actually you so i could be terribly wrong. are you in the 10am chem prac?! and if so, and where you sit thers two girls sitting opposite you, one asian and one wog - im the wog...

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
hmmm, im in 10am class, down back, um i didnt really take much notice of my surrounds, so i pob didnt see ya but if i do ill say hi dreamer, (tip for young players in identifying me "BRAd" in blue texta on lab coat)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
okay fair enough, ill try top keep eyes open in chem next time(but its sooo boring and pretzl is werid0

~Dreamer

HSC
no i mean like he never watches tv, even in his spare time. i agree though, theres no time to watch tv cos theres all this work ot do.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
yerh i think i figured ou who u r today, luke was talking to yua, watch out for him

~Dreamer

HSC
so u saw me! see im not that evil!
we kept dropping the molecule pieces on the floor...oops!
what do you mean watch out for luke?! if uve noticed he kept coming ot us and i made a comment about that...in a joking manner

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
I'm too lazy to actually read all these posts but i'd just like to say that the CSU General Forum is definately more interesting than the forum here. Its also FREE to access the CSU forums on campus.. so coming to these forums require me to pay... boo hoo....

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
general forum are shit they go on with the biggest load of bs

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
hahaha! the people on the csu general forums are funny... they are weird but they're very funi when u finally figure out what they're talking about... And the BS they go on and on about is funi too... kekeke...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)