Foxtel/Austar (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Since the offerings on free to air TV get slim around this time of the year, what are your favorite shows on foxtel/austar?

I like Room Raiders and Pimp my Ride on MTV. I also think some of the makeover shows are funny. I also like the reruns of classic shows like Seinfeld and the Simpsons.

What are your fav shows on pay TV?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I assume Optus TV can also be included?

I say you can't beat masses of Simpsons every day. And Futurama is good too.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Simpsons, Futurama, Third Rock From the Sun, Basically all of TV1's Comedy With Bite, Whose Line is it Anyway, whatUwant, It's a Man's World....

Yeah, all I really watch is Channel [V], thecomedychannel and Fox8.

Oh, and Sunday Night Live, on MusicMax, it is live performances of some great stuff.

South Park....

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm hooked to the Ovation Channel

Otherwise there's not really much on, although if I really like something that's on Box Office, I'll order it, otherwise $5.95 for a day hire of a movie is too much.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Trailor Park Boys is a great show, on the Comedy Channel.... it's so funny! I'ts on at 11.30pm tonight (Sunday) watch it!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Most crap on MTV, Family guy, Super Simpsons.. I also like those detective shows on discovery + that monkey show they had on national geo.. argh fuck I miss my foxtel :(

Lundy

Banned
HSC
History channel. I love it :D

When not watching history channel, hmm...Simpsons on the weekend, Myth Busters, Whose Line, Most Haunted, trashy american talk and reality shows...

m1nx

HSC
pimp my ride cracks me up so much. have only ever caught it a few times, but fireplaces? 6 plasma screen tv's IN THE FLOOR? xboxes in the boot?! oh man

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
My favourites are Jerry Springer, Simpsons, Cheaters, Room Raiders, Boiling Points, Futurama, King of the Hill, Whose line is it anyway?, Married with Children, the pyramid game on fox8, most things on the comedy channel are good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)