Fragrances/Perfumes No.2 (2 Viewers)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
For the ladies:

what would you prefer a guy to wear, and if it makes a difference, whats the best situation for him to be wearing that fragrance[e.g clubing, formal event, sports]

cool water
Joop
Gucci Envy
Gucci nobile
Armani
Hugo
CK1 [ by ck lol]
Safari
Dolce and Gabbana
oh and Eternity by ck

i only have a couple of these and i am wondering what to add to the collection next

Pierotte

HSC
Serius said:
For the ladies:

what would you prefer a guy to wear, and if it makes a difference, whats the best situation for him to be wearing that fragrance[e.g clubing, formal event, sports]

cool water
Joop
Gucci Envy
Gucci nobile
Armani
Hugo
CK1 [ by ck lol]
Safari
Dolce and Gabbana
oh and Eternity by ck

i only have a couple of these and i am wondering what to add to the collection next
Im a huge fan of Joop Homme, its sweet but masculine. A good allrounder.

Armania Mania rocks my socks. Its a good formal one.

Ck1 is nice and simple, sport, clubbing, anytime anywhere. A good every day one.

Stay away from Safari, thats such an old mans perfume!!!

Boss in motion is nice, but its got this weird tangy smell? Kindof citrus-y but.. not. But that being said its my fave Boss perfume and its a good perfume for a good price. I bought some for a mate not too long ago, check it out at Myer.

Try the guys version of Miracle, thats my fave guys perfume. Has been for a while. Definately worth it!!!! Its unique.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Is $55 for 100mL of Ck one a good price.. :D ?

How much should you spend on good perfume??

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i dont have many, i have YSL babydoll which im a bit over now tho, but i LOOOOOOVE my new Stella by Stella McCartney. My favouritest perfume ever. and next i wanna buy wish by chopard...mmmm

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ok well I think Ive listed mine in the other thread but I'll go through them again now cos Ive added quite a few to the collection:

Chanel No. 5
Joop (for women)
Prada (its just called Prada, I don't think there are any other Prada perfumes at the moment)
Curious by Britney Spears
Ralph
Romance (Ralph Lauren)
Tommy Girl
Paris (YSL version, not skanky hoe version)
Beautiful
Beautiful Sheer (smells like Tommy Girl actually)
Be Delicious (don't really like this one, just has a cool bottle)
Cool Water
Gucci Envy
Poison
Youth Dew
Madame Tocade
Opium
Noa -Cacharel
xia xiang (a Revlon one they don't make anymore but smells divine)
Versace Blue Jeans

That completes my collection so far, but I love collecting them (a few of them used to belong to my mother though, Im not that rich!).

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Oh forgot to add that for thousands of dollars you can buy designer perfume in like 2 litre bottles at Sephora on the Champs Elysees in Paris....its nuts!

karoooh

HSC
MiuMiu said:
Oh forgot to add that for thousands of dollars you can buy designer perfume in like 2 litre bottles at Sephora on the Champs Elysees in Paris....its nuts!
... WHAT?!??!?! Why the hell didn't my sister do THAT when she spent 3 months in paris 2 bloody years ago?!?!?!

Maybe I can get her bf to do some extra shopping next time he's there... Damn the people who have lots of money for travelling AND shopping! All the bloody time! :(

EDIT: LMAO

I'm such a bloody moron! I misread it and thought you said you could buy 2L for really cheap! I was wondering something was up! Champs Elysees is the shopping haven for millionaires! Bastards.

Last edited:

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
YBK said:
Is $55 for 100mL of Ck one a good price.. :D ?

How much should you spend on good perfume??
yep its cheap
check out the sales at the CK counter in myers
CRAVE is down to 49$ because they are discontinuing it
CK one scene is down to 49$ also

theres only two fragrances i cant stand, and they are CK ONE, and RALPH (the chicks blue one)
and by luck, i recieved both of them for my birthday a few years ago.. which i use as car freshners hahahaahahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)