Freaking Out... (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ahen said:
RTFG?
retreat from the global?
Not that many people do RTFG...but LOL EASY. One thing i've had trouble with is finding self selected texts but thats it :D

But but, Neha - you will be fine!

Edit: To Gabby -- :shy:

Last edited:

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
tanjin said:
Not that many people do RTFG...but LOL EASY. One thing i've had trouble with is finding self selected texts but thats it :D

But but, Neha - you will be fine!
lol i heart your confidence in me :D

oooo yes i've had issues with related texts too, i.e i've been doing them this week, yes that's right folks i've done one related text this week and am finishing up my second one tonight or tomorrow depending on how much advanced i get done.
obviously i achieved a lot during the course of the year.... :p

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ahen said:
lol i heart your confidence in me :D
You will! Do not worry! :D

Me on the other hand - LOL im in denial...constantly telling myself that everything's fine.

starrysky

HSC
Does anybody else here do Genre? Specifically, speculative fiction? Lololol. Easymodulelykwoah.

Ext. shouldn't be freaked out over unless you actually have to learn new stuff before the exam. I mean, if you're not ready now, you'll never be ready. (Y)

samuel slack

HSC
I feel like I'm getting sick today, I had a massive headache this morning, and was sniffling and stuff. So I hit myself with a panadol earlier today, and then had a nurofen cold and flu tablet then. I'm gonna be asleep in about an hour, but hopefully I don't get sick... argh! why now?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I've got 6 days free before my EE1 exam...LOL i'll get my texts ready then. :)

I'm really prepared you see.

samuel slack

HSC
How did you stuff your interview? (i recommend a solid dose of panadol- worked for me :) )

HSC
Oh, just a quick questions guys... what if it's the opposite situation to Mel / fOR3V3RPINKKKK; good comments, but bad marks?

Last edited:
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
hey megan :D

in one of my VET classes we had an HR person come and give us a talk. she said that when she looks for school leavers she mainly looks at the comments not so much the marks so i think you should be fine :)
Yeah? That's good to know! :) Yay, the world isn't against me! :)
Is HR Human Resources or something? :confused:

Oh, and get off BoS Mel, you should be studying! :eek:

HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
yeah HR = Human Resources

LOL shouldn't you be studying? ;)

ive got a presentation i need to do at 5:30 ive got so much to do though right now i can't find my friggin blazer and find my USB ... i think i better bring my laptop just in case equipment wont work... oh yeah i better leave early as well so i can set everything up

my headache is better but ive got so much to do :mad1:
Yeah, probably. :eek:
I might attempt writing an English essay... or do some practice questions for Maths.

What's the presentation for?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ellirene said:
my cousin was doing her hsc and was feeling heaps of cramps in her stomach, so much that she had to sit there for around 15 mins and grasp the pain. then about 5 mins later it turned out to be more serious and she was in absolute agony that she was all hunched over and bawling her eyes out, she was in so much pain that she doesnt even remember what was on the exam, all she remembers was how much she was hurting. anyway, the exam went on for 3 hours AND THIS WAS ONLY 45 MINS INTO IT!, she wasnt allowed out of the exam because of some shit bos rules, so the supervisors immediatly called an ambulance and the ambulance people had to wait outside for the whole 2 and a quarter hours before she came out of the exam!
anyway she went to hospital and turns out a cyst in her ovary had burst and if she had of been in that exam room for around another 30 mins, she probably could have died.

nice system board of studies.....
argh thats horrible !
what rule exactly is it ?
that even under an emergency you can't leave the room ? =.="
thats just ridiculous.

Beege

HSC
I'm currently freaking out about english, I just cant get it right i.e. writing quality essays. I think I'm about to cry actually.

starrysky

HSC
Beege said:
I'm currently freaking out about english, I just cant get it right i.e. writing quality essays. I think I'm about to cry actually.
Same here. AFKJhafkjfhkjf stupid bloody modules. It's a ridiculous course. And I'm only confident for one of the three ... it scares me that I could lose up to 40 marks in the HSC for Advanced ... T__T;;

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Beege said:
LOL. We'll all pull through!

But i dont think im going to be able to get into my first pref anymore :(
LOL it's the same as yours Beege. If i get a 79 i might have a chance.

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
Beege said:
I did that already. I try not to but the Modules thing is overwhelming me! If it weren't for Eng I'd be so confident! Everytime I get a hold on it something comes up to show me that I'm not doing it right. I heard that it's basically impossible to receive a Band 6 in Adv Eng. Is that true?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)