N/A
Maths tutoring in the Parramatta area

Year 11 - 12: 2-Unit Maths & General Maths
Year 9 - 10: All levels of Maths

Email parratutor@gmail.com for more information

rrp

HSC
N/A
Or call 0431805432 to book a lesson now.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
lol I had a math tutoring add up for like 4months and didnt get a SINGLE reply at all :| , and that was offering maths tutoring at $20/hr d I wasnt going to lower the price further, currently I am making just less than $4/hr than that and I decided whats the point changing without a reasonable pay too make it worth it. Also, if you want any good maths tutors which are highly competent in math $20/hr is VERY good for a first year uni student when there are some shit maths teachers out there that charge $50+/hr , so disappointed that I havent got anyone yet

I think everyone on this site is hesistant about the offers people make on here, but I guess thats what happens with advertising over the net .

doing free maths tutoring and expecting absolutely nothing in return?, mmmm dont take it the wrong way but I reckon a fair few people would think something REALLY dodgy is going on.

Last edited:

rrp

HSC
N/A
Just to clarify (as the post states), its a maths LESSON that is free. I would like students to effectively "try before you buy".

If they don't enjoy it they can choose another tutor, but I'd at least like to offer a free lesson to show that I am serious and passionate about teaching maths, and then let students make up their mind whether to continue. We can discuss timings, rates, and so on in person.

I hope this helps clarify any confusion.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)