Free notes for 2012 HSCers and beyond :D (1 Viewer)

MilkDrinker

HSC
any chance you could reupload the English and all the maths notes?
would be much appreciated :D

Domsky

HSC
Heey, can you pls help me download it..i cant open it for some reason...i really the SOR 1 notes...
someone help me...pls :(

HSC
thanks heaps for the it one, i do no work in that subject lol, still get 90s though

HSC
i must revisit this thread to thank you more, the formula sheets are beast if your doing just 2 unit, i also can't believe so much effort was put into the it vet course notes lol

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
i must revisit this thread to thank you more, the formula sheets are beast if your doing just 2 unit, i also can't believe so much effort was put into the it vet course notes lol
No problem, you're welcome :) Knowledge should be free for all who want to learn.

The VET I.T notes, were compiled by a mate of mine, using the CSU website. On top of this, I constantly did past papers, and wrote out extended responses to show to my teacher (which she marked, I was lucky to have a dedicated teacher and school). I remember learning the OHS laws and acts like 4 days before the exam, (I knew most of them from the course, but I crammed them the day before, since I had English paper 1 and 2 the & IPT the days before).

Because I made notes for IPT and SDD myself, I didn't really have to go over VET I.T much, until the very end, other than the OHS part.

The 2 unit formula sheet, I actually found from BoS resources, and thought it would help a lot of people here. :)

Good luck with the HSC everyone! I'm glad you appreciate the notes.

K

kezza111

Tried to access Mr Brightside notes but they have been removed can anyone out there help me out with a copy?

RushDawgs

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you very much, most of the content for the 2012 SDD is still pretty much the same just a few things need to be changed other then that top notes sir

YamiHelen

HSC
Sorry guys but the link doesn't work. Can some please reupload these notes again?

Really sorry for the trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)