Free Opera Browser Resistration Codes (1 Viewer)

Mr_Shrimp

HSC
i used to use firefox but opera is so much sexier. but then firefox is so much sexier than IE so what does that make IE? *shudder*.

Scanorama

HSC
I used Opera for a while, but a number of websites dont support Opera so I switched to Firefox. Still better than IE though.

Another problem i had with Opera was the screen froze for like 5 seconds because Opera was apparently eating up all memory.

Lavenderpup

HSC
meeh, what's the difference between it and firefox except slightly faster speeds (only because i have about 20 extensions rofl) and worse support for browsing? <__<

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Lavenderpup said:
meeh, what's the difference between it and firefox except slightly faster speeds (only because i have about 20 extensions rofl) and worse support for browsing? <__<
It is integrated.

ie. mail + news + browser + im + etc...

and all in a small download, much smaller than seamonkey

tempco

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
It is integrated.

ie. mail + news + browser + im + etc...

and all in a small download, much smaller than seamonkey
whoa, really?

should check this out.

HSC
I like Opera a lot, and it's what I like to call a Nice browser. It doesn't have the zealot mong war vibe that firefox does, and provides imo a much better browsing experience. Providing this doesn't signal their demise, I think this is a great move, as previously a browser that you paid for was a bit hard to recommend to others :)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
so this is how they make money

The company will get its money back by putting an Internet search window built into each browser. It has a deal with search engine company that will give it a cut of any advertising revenue if an Opera user uses its search to look at Google ads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)