Free time (1 Viewer)

spanish_rose

HSC
Just another random question from me, directed to the people at CSU Bathurst... ;)

Do you guys get enough 'free time' to be able to join and participate in clubs and groups outside of uni (for example, say a sporting or theatre group etc.)?

.......Or, is there just too much uni work to be done and not enough time to fit in things like that?

Also, how many people do the 'weekend drive' , that is - driving to Sydney for the weekend and then back to Bathurst for the weekdays. Do you think all the driving is worthwhile or just a waste of time?

Love,
me.

Fro

HSC
You get heaps of free time in first year... i know as a comm student i think first semester is only 15 contact hours a week or something like that
It is no more than maybe 3 hrs a day... so plenty of free time.
The weekend drive - alot of people do it in first semester but i advise against it. Stay in Bathurst get to know ppl - accept the culture and youll have a ball. I recommend monthly trips to sydney? taht way you have the best of both worlds
Anyway - hope that helped...
you might see me around on tuesday on your campus tour - ill be hangin around somewhere in diggings...
good luck with it all
Fro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)