Free Tutoring; Advanced English. (1 Viewer)

sobrien123

HSC
Hey all,
With the current year 12's all graduated and the new lot at the beginning of your final year, tutors are a very valuable resource to be considered. I graduated high school in 2011 with a band six in Advanced English and have since finished my first year at university, about to switch from a communication degree to a secondary education degree majoring in English and History and am looking to get some first hand experience in helping people out in their coursework. So if you are interested in someone who you can email and receive feedback on your various writing pieces then feel free to PM me and I will give you my email in which you can send pieces through for feedback.
Note. I am not a fully trained tutor, but I have had enough experience with HSC English and study of communication to give valuable feedback.
Also even if you aren't year 12 but are after someone who can read through, critique and give feedback on your work then feel free to PM me as well.

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm interested! :)
Please PM me your email :D

sobrien123

HSC
Ok, I should have PM'd all of you, let me know if for some reason it didn't go through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)