Free Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Polygon

HSC
I'm 20, studying com/law at UNSW.

I got 99.95 UAI, and 99 for ext2 maths, and 99 for ext1 maths, in 2004. I've tutored over 20 students in ext1 ext2 and 2u maths over the last 2 years but haven't been back into it for the last year. I'm no longer interested in doing it for the money, but there's one thing I'm after...

GOLF!

If there's anyone out there who is a whiz at golf, I would like to strike a deal with you.

I'll tutor you in maths if you "tutor" me in golf (total beginner here). Simple. Based on my past students (a handful of which got 99+), I'm pretty confident that I can turn you into band 6/E4 material (i.e. hsc mark 90+), assuming you're willing to put in the work.

In terms of what I want, I'm looking for someone who is skillful in golf, but would also like to make a friend in the process (i.e. not just interested in free tutoring, but would actually enjoy sharing their golf skills)

If you're interested, pls email me directly at z3160407@student.unsw.edu.au because I rarely check PM.

ellirene

HSC
that sounds great.. too bad i dont live in sydney though:(

Polygon

HSC
ellirene said:
that sounds great.. too bad i dont live in sydney though:(
Thats a shame. Well at least its nice to know people I'm after exist... just not in sydney yet. :D

Any other takers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)