• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Freemasons (1 Viewer)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
"Pinchot, Bronson - Popular American actor, well-known for his "Balki Bartokamous" in the television series 'Perfect Strangers' which ran from 1986-1993. He also starred in the mini-series Stephen King's 'The Langoliers' as the murderous Toomey and continues to accumulate film credits. Became a Mason in Harford Lodge #445, Pennsylvania in December, 2002.
"

not balky!!!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
My grandad's a mason...meaning its easier for me to become one...but the org. isn't the same now that the pre-baby-boomers (Monty Burns types) are dying off.
I cant say ive seen much wrong with it...in Aust. at least. It's old, predominatly secular men who donate lots of money to lots of charities, do lots of community service and like a few rituals for their little club...they're connecting with the boy-scout within - AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
lolz.. i swear i saw an ad the other day on Tv.. so much for secret.. :p

i think for some ppl it rather the practices in the past... not the present..
plus some of their rituals border on non-secular ...

owoodley

Beware of the masonic evil doers!.... I have a 19th century masonic handbook which is quite disturbing.... raping virgins and beheading blacks is ok?? No matter how 'charitable' things seem, satanism is just not on!

leathaface

Freemasons are like the Skull and Cross cult group that Bush is part of...

I know Bush is apart of some cult organization... I think its the Skull and Cross group.

owoodley

leathaface said:
Freemasons are like the Skull and Cross cult group that Bush is part of...

I know Bush is apart of some cult organization... I think its the Skull and Cross group.
You mean the 'Skull and Bones'.... pretty much the American badasses of freemasons.... the real evil guys. George Bush Snr and Jnr are part of the Skull and Bones.

owoodley

....then there are the Illuminati, GAOTU, and the ruling families; Bilderburg and Rockerfeller....

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Their not bad, their actually quite good. Their not secret like the "skull and bones", they don't kill people or rape them or any crap like that. They give to charity and do all that sorts of good stuff. They just wanna have some fun-whats wrong with that!!!

owoodley

thorrnydevil said:
Their not bad, their actually quite good. Their not secret like the "skull and bones", they don't kill people or rape them or any crap like that. They give to charity and do all that sorts of good stuff. They just wanna have some fun-whats wrong with that!!!
Ignorant fool....

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Ha-you've just proved your ignorance.

Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the Metric system down?

We do, we do.

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the martians under wraps?

We do, we do.

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Goomber, a star?

We do, we do.

Who robs Cape fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?

We do, we doooooooo!

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Goomber, a star?
its gutenburg. he was in police academy afterall.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Sorry, the copy of the CD was pretty shotty. Sorry, the "original" CD, which I own *cough* was pretty shotty *cough*. I'd never burn a CD-its morally and legally wrong.

owoodley

thorrnydevil said:
Ha-you've just proved your ignorance............Cut...........QUOTE]

*sniff* *sniff*.... what's that, do I smell a petrol fire? We up in the crawl space?....

Walk with the masses fiend, eyes wide shut - Is dissociation and moral disorder through traditions of conditional abuse okay? Do you really think that 'said' telling the wife, who tells the kids, that he's involved in 'charity' is really the truth?.... what 'charity' is there in Egyptology and satanism??.....

-

Remember the fallen: Mozart, Krubric, Thomson and Thomson.... well not them, they're odd.

malkin86

HSC
Giving $2000 to regional 'Young Achievers of the Year' is charitable... They can believe what they like as long as they don't hurt people, imo.

owoodley

malkin86 said:
... They can believe what they like as long as they don't hurt people, imo.
So dissociation through conditional physical and mental abuse is okay then?? As long as noone is 'hurt'??.... What sort of morals do you hold??.... So throwing some money around in front of the public makes everything sweet and dandy??.... Damn, who doesn't give to charity to avoid tax?? Who doesn't??....

-

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
owoodley: Either see a psychiatrist or get it over and done with and kill yourself. They aren't bad, their good. Your thinkin of these hard line freaks who aren't freemasons. My great grandfather was one, my grandfather was one and my father is one. Are you sayin their bad? I think some one got a few to many smacks as a kid!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)