Freestyle Football?? (1 Viewer)

BevS

HSC
hey, im just wondering if there are any other ppl on here who do freestyle football (soccer juggling, tricks)

ive been doing it for about 2 years now, and i do performances pre game at jets games in newcastle, ive also done some stuff at australia games...

and heres a recent video, if anyone doesnt rele know what freestyle is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJp4WYJWKtU

Last edited:

khatib

No 1 livo fc fan
HSC
hey there im sarah.
im pretty sure alot of people will no what freestyle football is. in the last few years its become a huge hit, enrique iglesias has been recruiting heaps of kids into videos,and so many other singer, timberland for one. im a footballer myself, still im in recovery peroid after doing in both my knees from playing. im trying to get my freestyling on a path, but still not on top of all the tricks, i kinda enjoy playing the game more. i watched your videos on youtube, there pretty good, uve got talent, and good luck with it. what position do u play. ohh i see u go for manchester, im a dedicated liverpool fc fanatic. hey do u have a facebook?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
you'll never walk alone.....

the game of football is so much more interesting to watch and fun to play than watching/doing tricks.

ace-08

HSC
hubbib101 said:
Macca Is Better Than U
Scrub It Somewhere Else
yeah.
i prefer macca way more.
i actually know who he is.
like after all, he was "only" on australia's got talent.

hubbib101

HSC
A wise man once said he who goes to bed with an itchy ass wakes up with a smelly finger....

mkenzi

HSC
Macca Ftw

Macca is and always will be the champ freestyler of Aus.

Unrelated: does anyone happen to have a have any plink-tun?

Joga Bonito

HSC
Freestyle soccer is the best ever, and Touzani = champion. U-borat sorry but i'd have to disagree, freestyle soccer is much more interesting to watch then soccer, but in my opinion they're both fun as to play/do
I can only do the basics, like atw, tatw, x-over, stalls, etc

rtb1412

HSC
Freestyle football is life

well, i tend to disagree with you borat
yes, soccer games may be interesting to watch for a couple of games then its repetative
and yes freestyle can get repetative as well but with fsers the likes of skora, tsatsulow, nam the man, D10, edward van gils and all the inovators of modern fs it has gotten more interesting with new moves/skills to achieve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)