freida - related text (salma hayek) (1 Viewer)

Kupow pow

HSC
hey guys...has anyone done freida (salma hayek) the movie for a related text or jst know the movie??...for imaginative journeys??? if so...what does it say about imgainative journeys???.....isert bcos the movie goes back to her childhood?????

m1nx

HSC
i ADORE this movie, it is absolutely brilliant imho. the story, cast, the costuming, the cinematography, the way in which her paintings were incoporated into the narration~ just... wow! and of course, being our artsy selves, it was only my best friend and i who were the only ones UNDER 50 in the entire theatre :eek::rolleyes: but anyway that is besides the point :p

to tell you the truth i hadn't actually thought to use this as an english adv text (i was thinking more on the lines of postmodernism/ext 1), but i guess you could say it IS an imaginative journey because it's basically her reflecting on her life in retropect [did i just say the same thing twice? eh, whatever] in her last few hours of life. it could also be read as one of inspiration in terms of her courage to get through all that ish, and in terms of art/creativity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)