French Trial (1 Viewer)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
When do u have your trials? Our school buys the trial from the independent schools teacher association or something like that. I am thinking that a lot of schools would get the same sort of trials because a lot of them buy the same trial.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I think that might be because the catholic trials usually predict the the real thing really well... apparantly.

magicspell

HSC
we have ours wk3..

just wondering, does anyone from past years have section3 questions- writing questions from past trials? thanx!

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
So has anyone had the CSSA trial for french yet? Im guessing that it is on next week, i dont think my school would bother to buy the CSSA paper cause there is only 3 of us however they have always bought the Independent schools trial for the trial. And the question is:

Anyone here do the Independent School Trial?

Yes I would like to know the question but I think I can do really well in it cause I have 3 whole days to study for it so its all good :D

jcorbett

help!

our school either buys the independant paper or one from the nsw board of frenchteachers blah blah! anybody help on the topic for the extended response.
ta

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I had my french trial today..It was independant and pretty hard, one of the listening items was worth 5 marks and asked about techniques the person used to promote the product...glad its over though :)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Yeah i had the NFTA trial and that is basically the Independent Trial. The writing was really good but text one was really bad and the one about the students recommendations (4 marks) was really bad, they mumbled most of it!!

Doesnt matter, my bias teacher will fuck me over but at least in the HSC i will do well

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I know that student one was icky...the writing wasnt bad but the reading had so many long answers it meant i didnt get to sepd as much time on the writing as i'd have liked to

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
What questions did u do? (im not giving u the questions!)

i did 12b) the letter
and 13a) the dialogue

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
then u had slightly different questions to me for that section cause i do not recall any photograph/memory one for 13 b) it was a feature article.

Doesnt matter got speaking exam tomoz, should be easy, just need to keep on talking and talk slowly and correctly!!!

Skip

I just did the NAFT trial. I thought it was a good fair test.

One of the articles was about reality TV, it was similar to the one on chepas' site in that it talked about Loft Story etc. (thanks for putting it up!)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
NAFT? Is this a teachers association? If so, i'm doing that trial tomorrow.. FREAKING OUT!

Is it hard?

belleree98

Got my trial back the other day..wasn't too happy with it

Oral: 19.5/20
Reading + Responding Part A - 9/9 12/16
Reading + Responding Part B - 14.5/15
Writing tasks - 5.5/6 9/9

Then screwed up listening. :( 16.5/25 ---> death to listening!

beezjaxx

HSC
trials......

i have my speaking trials TODAY! in 21 minutes to be exact!!! ARGH! i'd better go to the exam hall then perhaps? See yaaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)