Friend Zone... (1 Viewer)

Norma.Jean

HSC
Now this really frustrates me....
I dislike it when I have a guy friend and then the guy starts to like me and this generally ALWAYS happens and it's so effing annoying i mean i get along more with guys but why do they have to be big poo heads and decide to start liking??? And then I have to slowly distance myself from them because i don't want to hurt or reject them and then i lose a friend in the process.
Any chickies felt the same??

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
Blow them all, that will put everyone on an even playing field

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Norma.Jean said:
I dislike it when I have a guy friend and then the guy starts to like me and this generally ALWAYS happens and it's so effing annoying
God, i hate the fact i'm so nice and good looking...BITCH!

Last edited:

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Because he probably became friends with you with ulterior motives from the get go, it's just now that the friendship has developed he feels now is an appropriate time to display them.

That or your paranoid.

sthcross.dude

HSC
Norma.Jean said:
I dislike it when I have a guy friend and then the guy starts to like me and this generally ALWAYS happens and it's so effing annoying i mean i get along more with guys but why do they have to be big poo heads and decide to start liking??? And then I have to slowly distance myself from them because i don't want to hurt or reject them and then i lose a friend in the process.
you frigid bitch.

i hope you get whats coming to you.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
its not a good start of a friendship to missrepresent yourself as not being interested and only wanting to be friends and then turning around a few months later "oh btw i have feelings for you" . The other thing is, in male-female friendships this shit comes up alot, at one stage there is a good bet one of the two will be romantically interested in the other. You basically have to decide then, is it worth it, or should i deal with my feelings, realize they are a product of the situation and not any real sense of longing and get on with it.

sci.girl

VCE IS DONE!!:D (finally)
HSC
Norma.Jean said:
YES! I totally agree :uhhuh:
Stuff everyone else who has bagged you- it happens a lot to me. I never want anything more than friends, and then they want to ask me out... Except I'm not as nice as you, instead of 'slowly distancing' myself- I run like hell :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Until you date an asshole and wish you were still friends...

Ezzzgi

HSC
Norma.Jean said:
This has also happened to me, with two of my closest guy friends. But I didn't distance myself from them or anything, and we're still really good friends now. Even though the first guy asked me out twice, and admittedly it was kinda awkward after each time, but I didn't let that show really, and like I said, now we're good.

I ended up liking another close guy friend (yeah, my group has heaps of relationships within it...) and he didn't like me in that way, but he always kept up the friendship too. Then eventually we went out. And then he dumped me and now he's going out with another close friend of mine in my group. But somehow, even though we didn't talk for about a year after that, we're friends again now.

The point of all this being, you don't have to "run like hell" or anything. Being friends still works just fine. Or at least it has with these 3 friends of mine. Try it next time, and you'll probably be better off keeping them as friends. Especially if they're part of your grou pof closest friends - don't wanna be losing all of them over such a temporary thing :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
You're doing the "friend" thing wrong.

During conversation, throw in the following words.

"mate"
"dude"
"man"

etc. If they stick around after all that, its all good.

Ezzzgi

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Try asking them and see what they think. I think you'll find you're wrong, you stupid slut.
Ummm, no. Because obviously it's hard for them when they still like you (like I said, it happened to me as well, I liked my guy friend for AGES before we went out) but once they moved on, they were fine. And they would've rather stayed friends than I distanced myself from them totally.

And besides, these are just my experiences - it's obviously not the same for everyone.

So no need to get so worked up and call me a stupid slut. You have nothing to base that on.

Supah02

HSC
You know what im fukin sick of?

lil net heros like the lil bitch calling some girl he dosent even know a slut... seroisley, you know, i know, everyone else knows in real life your a nobody and your a ugly, small, scrawny, useless loser.

sorry to all the ppl who had to wittness this :)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Hagaren said:
Because he probably became friends with you with ulterior motives from the get go, it's just now that the friendship has developed he feels now is an appropriate time to display them.

That or your paranoid.

alot of the time i would think that feelings take time to develop, it doesn't necessarily mean he entered the friendship with ulterior motives, rather, he GREW to like you, the feeling don't have to be there from the start.

Also, threadstarter is a massive bimbo

HSC
ur_inner_child said:

"mate"
"dude"
"man"

Agree.

Lol "poo head"

HSC
ur_inner_child said:

"mate"
"dude"
"man"

haha that's like, 95% of my vocabulary.

maybe this is the problem :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)