Friends with an Ex (1 Viewer)

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
That's ridiculous. Just because you guys are good/ best friends, so she's just probably jealous of the relationship that exists between you and your ex. Besides, he's your EX meaning it's the PAST and if she can't understand that, well she's not really an UNDERSTANDING girlfriend........

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
lengy said:
Who do you hold closer? Have to ask yourself that.
See, for me that is exactly what it's not about! It's not about him choosing between me and the other girl - it's about not being asked to make that choice becasue there is no need. The fact that the gf is so self-absorbed that she would ask (or order) him to do something that she knows will be incredibly hard for him, it just seems to be that she either is not stable/emotionally mature enough to be in a relationship or does not care about him enough.

I sort of beat myself up for constantly critising her like this, but I feel like she has left me no option. She has refused to get to know me, so I don't know any of her good points, only the selfish nasty stuff she keeps doing.

I feel bad for wishing that they would break up, but I do, and not just from a selfish point of view that it would make my life easier (though there is a little of that in there too I am sure!)

Last edited:

MikiRei

HSC
You wishing them to break up is quite natural. If my friend goes out with such a selfish whinger, I'll tell him to break it up with her too and move on to someone better.

No - it's not you - it's the new girlfriend - she needs to grow up. She has absolutely no right to order her bf to stop contacting another friend - oh yes, there's the ex-gf factor in there - but if she keeps doing this, she's gonna drive your friend away from her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)