• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

FRISBEE: Friend or Foe? (1 Viewer)

redrhino54

HSC
N/A
I agreed to play in my boyfriensd ultimate frisbee tournament. After turning up, encouraged by him, I HAD NO PLACE IN A TEAM. I had to ring my mum and ask her to pick me up. Should I break up with him? He's also immature and cant express himself. He often takes weeks to realise how he feels and responds to my worries with "I dont know what to do. I have to go to bed".

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sounds like a small thing to break up over, but sure why not. If hes immature then fuck him off and go find a real man. Your first clue should have been when he plays mixed frisbee, instead of football.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Oh fuck... what a bastard. He was probably just jealous because he knows you'd be better than him and get him kicked off the team so he made up there were no spots. You should challenge him to a frisbee duel at dawn tomorrow.

Evilo

HSC
Serius said:
sounds like a small thing to break up over, but sure why not. If hes immature then fuck him off and go find a real man. Your first clue should have been when he plays mixed frisbee, instead of football.
+1

U

Ubik

Most young guys can't express or understand emotions beyond the basics i.e. fear, joy, hunger, anger, lust etc... Expecting more is unrealistic. They're all like that. Change your expectations or break up.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Most young guys can't express or understand emotions beyond the basics i.e. fear, joy, hunger, anger, lust etc...
The other emotions don't exist.

sayrah64

HSC
breaking up with someone as a result of ultimate frisbee is pretty damn petty, but if there are other reasons ie. his immaturity then maybe you should break up with him.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Ubik said:
Most young guys can't express or understand emotions beyond the basics i.e. fear, joy, hunger, anger, lust etc... Expecting more is unrealistic. They're all like that. Change your expectations or break up.
But I understand... Oh wait you did say most.. It's awwwwwright

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Enteebee said:
The other emotions don't exist.
Girls invent other emotions. Lonliness, rejection, jealousy, pregnant; what a load of shit.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Turn lesbian, girls won't play that shit on you.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Jachie said:
Turn lesbian, girls won't play that shit on you.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Also, I have many female friends and the ones that are either bi or lesbian.. Oh my god. Their relationships are filled with more drama and immaturity than any heterosexual relationships I've seen.

Last edited:

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Mabs said:

Also, I have many female friends and the ones that are either bi or lesbian.. Oh my god. Their relationships are filled with more drama and immaturity than any heterosexual relationships I've seen.
It's cause God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
sayrah64 said:
breaking up with someone as a result of ultimate frisbee is pretty damn petty, but if there are other reasons ie. his immaturity then maybe you should break up with him.
hey, frisbee is pretty serious business. I broke up with my last boyfriend because he didn't let me play on the guys team after the girls team from my school got scratched. Then I went to another school, joined their team and beat the other team, just to show my boyfriend who's boss.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
DownInFlames said:
Don't ask God for that one. I don't think he'll aquiesce to your request very soon. better to take matters into your own hands.
It was meant to be ironic. :mad1:

Evilo

HSC
Mabs said:

wow, i would have never realized it would be like that. /me doesnt have (openly) lesbian friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)