Frontline Episode Question!!! (1 Viewer)

moving on

Hi,

For anyone that knows Frontline reasonably well, I've come to a mental blank and need to know which episode the following occurred in:

Brooke is shooting a merry christmas/festive season sort of advertisment and is furious at Mike. On screen she is sweet and charming and says something along the lines of "merry christmas from all at Frontline" however the SECOND the camera is turned off she jumps up and yells expletives @ Mike.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

ssj_goku

I'm pretty sure thats the one titled Smaller Fish to Fry. It was the one where Mediawatch accused them of only going after small fish, so Moore was convinced by a reporter to run a story on a bank scandal. The network wasn't happy, so they tried to have him pull it by several means. Brooke was angry at Moore because she had secured an interview with a politician (PM?) mainly because it was taken to be a puff piece. The piece was cancelled when the politician learnt of the possible bank story.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by ssj_goku
I'm pretty sure thats the one titled Smaller Fish to Fry. It was the one where Mediawatch accused them of only going after small fish, so Moore was convinced by a reporter to run a story on a bank scandal. The network wasn't happy, so they tried to have him pull it by several means. Brooke was angry at Moore because she had secured an interview with a politician (PM?) mainly because it was taken to be a puff piece. The piece was cancelled when the politician learnt of the possible bank story.
Yeah, the 'politician' in question was then-Prime Minister Paul Keating, and the 'puff piece' inteview was cancelled as a result of Mike's planned bank story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)