Frontline - Which episodes are you doing? (1 Viewer)

smile=)

HSC
I'm doing The Siege, and Playing The Ego Card as my main two, and then a bit of Add Sex & Stir.
If they specify an episode.. i will cry! My teacher said they may do that.. But i really hope not, cuz i'm having enough trouble learning 3 eps, let alone learning them all..

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
The Siege and Add Sex and Stir. I might look into the one about the big case that almost gets marty fired (smaller fish to fry?).

123delirious

HSC
mathslover said:
Are we supposed to know rob sitch et al's purpose for creating the show.
the advice line guy was goin on about that i was like wth.
i just jknow the frontline crew's motives for their maniipu of truth.. but the composer's purpose in presenting this truth...?? no clue!
Yes, you have to know their purpose.

samwell

HSC
Ohh crap i cant decide wat two of my 3 episodes am gonna do. My analysis for all seem pretty gud. The only scary thing 4 me abt this module is that one of my related is not well analysed. Still analysing atm. "add sex and stir" "We aint got dames" and "the siege"

If they specify am really praying its the Siege.

Smithyo

Unleash Hell =)
HSC
The Siege & Add sex and stir.......can also use This night of nights if needed :)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Im using playing the ego card and smaller fish to fry

how do some of you guys have time to refer to 4 episodes?

knots&crosses

HSC
smile=) said:
I'm doing The Siege, and Playing The Ego Card as my main two, and then a bit of Add Sex & Stir.
If they specify an episode.. i will cry! My teacher said they may do that.. But i really hope not, cuz i'm having enough trouble learning 3 eps, let alone learning them all..
the best thing you can do is prepare two episodes but get the gist and know the quotes of a third, just skim through it. My teacher has said that doing more than 2 episodes is not expected and will jeopardise your ability to discuss the episodes in detail... remember, there are also two related texts you have to cover...

There is no way they can ask for a certain episode, the elective, Telling The Truth has many texts under it, not just Frontline, eg Ted Hughs poems... so the question has to be quite general in terms of what texts can or cant be discussed.

I am doing "the sige" and "we aint got dames"- I feel like i want to change the siege now, cos markers will probably get bored of reading the same thing, but theres just soooo much in it!!!

Last edited:

123delirious

HSC
knots&crosses said:
I am doing "the sige" and "we aint got dames"- I feel like i want to change the siege now, cos markers will probably get bored of reading the same thing, but theres just soooo much in it!!!
I feel the same as you. The Siege is really good but I might change it now 'cos nearly everyone that posted here said they were going to use it.

Grimezy

HSC
Yeah, our teachers said try to avoid, the Siege and Add Sex and Stir. Seeing as they are the easiest and are overdone, according to them.

However I'll be doing Add Sex and Stir and This Night of Nights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)