frontline (1 Viewer)

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
So yeah,

i wanna know...

do they ever specify on which episodes u must choose?

and if they let u choose, do they ever only allow u to choose from 4? like, not let u choose from all of em?

and how many do they often make u use? 1?2?

thanks!

Shan4curry

HSC
Re: frontline is gay

I don't think they should/would specify. They haven't done so for the past 7 years. It would be pretty foolish to try and kill us like that. =P

As for how many you should use, at least 3, since there are 6 episodes. I'll be using 3 and possibly including something fairly brief on a fourth if appropriate. Choose ones that are easier for you to understand and use in your responses.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

syriangabsta said:
So yeah,

i wanna know...

do they ever specify on which episodes u must choose?

and if they let u choose, do they ever only allow u to choose from 4? like, not let u choose from all of em?

and how many do they often make u use? 1?2?

thanks!
no they never specify which episodes to use cuz all the frontline episodes are veiwed as you're prescribed text, you can use all of them if you want or just one (though its better not to) it does not really matter

Grimezy

HSC

Say you do 3 episodes for the exam, how many lines for each episode is recommended?

danz90

HSC

i usually look at two episodes in detail.. and then two related texts. that's sufficient i believe. u can refer to a 3rd episode briefly if u have time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)