Frontline (1 Viewer)

kim_

Hey is anyone out there doing frontline??? or is our school the only one doing it??? If any one has done it do you know where to get the dvd 4 cheap?

sally_33

HSC
fairydust said:
Hey is anyone out there doing frontline??? or is our school the only one doing it??? If any one has done it do you know where to get the dvd 4 cheap?
i saw it at kmart the other day for $30. i think thats around the cheapest ull find cos i paid $40 at the abc shop. and no your school isnt the only one doing it - click here

:)

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
i have to do frontline, stupid elderslie!
however why bother buying them alll???? they suck!!!!
you'll watch them twice while doing ur hsc then that'll be it! the end of it
and we only have to do 7 episodes. i guessing thats the same for you right??
why not borrow them of your school and burn them?

HSC
Yes! I'm doing Frontline and it's pretty good. How much have you done? We've only just started, we've watched Add Sex And A Stir, Smaller Fish To Fry, We Ain't God Dames and The Siege. Is anyone liking it?

kim_

The only reason I like it is coz we dont have to do ne work, jus rite note but dats bout all i lyk bout it, our skool copys suk so yea, $30??? dats still a bit of a rip off considering dat people dun wna watch this stuff in their spare time

reemz

HSC
yeh we are doing it as well...but my teacher is 2 stupid and gets all info from resources so im gona flunk it lol....hmm dvd? maybe the abc shop

kim_

I got the dvd, stupid thing set me back $28, and thats alot coz i dont work

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i am also doin Frontline...like 95% of advanced english in my skool is doin it so yeh...wat related materials are you pplz using?

Tish_88

HSC
yerrr wha r related texts for frontline?? catch 22 is a good one?

HayleeKate

HSC
Just borrow your teachers copy and BURN IT! mine burnt a copy for me [he did blade runner and all the king lear readings for me too, HERO].

PS: FRONTLINE IS FUNKIN AWESOME, 90% of my class had already seen the entire series before we knew we had to study it. We're not nerds sugar plum, just intellectuals, non-mainstream, free thinkers.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
HayleeKate said:
Just borrow your teachers copy and BURN IT! mine burnt a copy for me [he did blade runner and all the king lear readings for me too, HERO].

PS: FRONTLINE IS FUNKIN AWESOME, 90% of my class had already seen the entire series before we knew we had to study it. We're not nerds sugar plum, just intellectuals, non-mainstream, free thinkers.
Your teacher is a legend! too bad he's going to jail.

HayleeKate

HSC
Eagles said:
Your teacher is a legend! too bad he's going to jail.
Copyright is unimportant in comparison with HSC!
But, you're completely right, copying Grigori Kozinstev's Korol Lir is completely ruining the film industry.. think of the copies they would sell if he wasnt giving them willy-nilly to students! They're marxists anyway, so we're really just supporting them, its not about individual profits, its about better society as a whole, Kozinstev is in full support of my illegal copy of his film, I'm sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)