Frustrating Ads (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
I like those Optus animal ads. :eek:

I really hate Australian Pensioners Insurance ads, thrush ads, Violence Against Women ads.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Any ad in which the owner of the company appears. All it says to me is that the CEO doesn't know anything about marketing and wants to be in the limelight.

eg. Allphones and that car place (Ultrasomething?)

BlackDragon

HSC
Its not on tv, but i find the ad that has started appearing at the top of the bos forum annoying. the one with the goddamn leaf. it won't stop rolling over. lol. it should be up the top of this page right now.

on the other hand, supercheap auto make good ads. especially the one where the wife says "You've been to super cheap auto again haven't you?". - the one with the garage door. the way shes says it makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
BlackDragon said:
bahahaha yuck. breaking, i think you just lost debnam the election. nice sig.
I think Debnam's already lost himself the election. He lost it pretty much as soon as he became leader, possibly before.

HSC
the ad where that guy who always sounds like he is losing his voice when shouting about the 'great' in other words fucking shit) DVD sales they have on at homebush for 1 day only selling 100000+ DVDS at $1 each.

lengy

HSC
The Mac verses PC commercials. Most arrogant, pretentious rubbish I've ever seen.

*hopeful*

HSC
aussiechica7 said:
r u guys talking about the ad with the elephant mother and the caterpillar son? that just really spins me out- like who was the father? it so makes no sense
hahah the centipede is the father (i think) because theres a version of the ad where the mother is talking about her husband, the centipede

lengy said:
The Mac verses PC commercials. Most arrogant, pretentious rubbish I've ever seen.
yes! lol i like the optus animal problem ad as well

cuppy

HSC
N/A
yeh i don't think the optus ad is that bad. but i never liked those vodafone ads from a while ago - how they'd have 'customers' talking about how much they have benefited since joining voadfone. there was one guy in particular who i just could not stand (the most annoying voice) and i'd change the channel or press mute as soon as he appeared.

and the people talking in the nrma ads sound fake and unrealistic - "i'd recommend nrma insurance to anyone" in the most unconvincing tone...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
what about that ad that used to be on ages ago with that old dude with the really monotonous voice, it was ad for superannuation or something and hes all "its the suuper..... of the fuuuture"

aussiechica7

HSC
xenium mortgages the "bad credit experts"... makes it sound like they will give u bad credit, and the voice guy sounds like a used car salesman

brand power ads... UGH "let's learn about all new freezer bags"... as if we've never seen them b4... so STUPID

lengy

HSC
I actually like that guy from Aussie. The Rams ones are alright as well.

leeam

HSC
BlackDragon said:
on the other hand, supercheap auto make good ads. especially the one where the wife says "You've been to super cheap auto again haven't you?". - the one with the garage door. the way shes says it makes me laugh.
Hehe speaking of GOOD ads, that new Drumstick one is good-the version where the women are on the beach and the men stare, resulting in a good slap from their wives/girlfriends...haha classic.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
breaking said:
what about that ad that used to be on ages ago with that old dude with the really monotonous voice, it was ad for superannuation or something and hes all "its the suuper..... of the fuuuture"
lol...you mean bernie fraser?...the "employeeee and employerrr" guy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)