Fuck You Society!!! I Win This Round! (1 Viewer)

cupcakes91

HSC
ohhh amennn gurrrl!! i did the same thing.

I met my current boyfriend at a concert late may, he asked for my number after the show,but at the time i wasnt thinking and i was like "oh ok whats your number? *and took his number instead of giving him mine*" then texted him like an hour after the concert saying how it was really nice to meet him etc etc.

He replied the next day and we went back and forth. We are currntly abotu to hit 2 months and ive never met anyone so compatiable and all that cliche crap-but its true.

Do not listen to the fucking rules and conventions of relationships and waiting 3 days to call or get called. its alot of bullshit. My bf said he was so pleased i txtd him and didnt play any stupid games other girls in the past played,it gets rid of all complications and just leaves for open and honest expression.

:D

Congrats. I hope everything goes really well. Since you havent played games-it will all be smooth and open from here on in. Its the best way to start to something!

GIRL POWER. XOXO

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ohhh amennn gurrrl!! i did the same thing.

I met my current boyfriend at a concert late may, he asked for my number after the show,but at the time i wasnt thinking and i was like "oh ok whats your number? *and took his number instead of giving him mine*" then texted him like an hour after the concert saying how it was really nice to meet him etc etc.

He replied the next day and we went back and forth. We are currntly abotu to hit 2 months and ive never met anyone so compatiable and all that cliche crap-but its true.

Do not listen to the fucking rules and conventions of relationships and waiting 3 days to call or get called. its alot of bullshit. My bf said he was so pleased i txtd him and didnt play any stupid games other girls in the past played,it gets rid of all complications and just leaves for open and honest expression.

:D

Congrats. I hope everything goes really well. Since you havent played games-it will all be smooth and open from here on in. Its the best way to start to something!

GIRL POWER. XOXO

woah cool.

im Aquarius.

what's ma future?

Shadowaver

HSC
Yeah just be yourself see? Just be open confident and trust your feelings. And yes don't ever take advices from stupid romance books/films like he is just not that into you etc.

And yes for all the girls out there PLEASE DON'T PLAY HARD TO GET IT'S SO SO SO SO SO SO SO ANNOYING

Freddie09

HSC
i tend to do it accidentally, like i'll have no credit or something so he has to call. oops
but i never 'lost' any 'oportunities' because of it. In fact they just seem to call/txt more. weird much.
anyway, i'm glad for you hun, i hope it lasts :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)