Fuck (1 Viewer)

homeboyjoe

I agree that exam was fucked! In my opinion it was heavily slanted to more of the 3 unit students...that was the worse maths exam i have ever sat.

Peakin@Bondi

Fukt it

I thought i waz much harder than the past papers...
And i worked quit hard! (night before) but othawise Fukt up!
the first questions were aiight.. not bad, but questions 6,7,8 were too much work for the pissy 2..3 marks it waz worth
Question 10 - haha didnt even look at it, though i hear it was pretty hard!
I reckon tha ppl that are sayin that it was alright, easy, are 3U.. too hard 4 2U exam

Zenithliza

It was ok. But I hated all the sketching! I hate sketching things and they made you sketch like 3 or 4 things. I hated that...

schwang_thang

yeah the paper was a bit stupid
4 eg. qstn 10, the derivative qstn.. i spent 1/2 hr working it out n then realised it was FREAKING ONLY WORTH 2 MARKS

BadPigGennie

screw the math exam... im lucky enough if i have 5 points....

numbers makes me sick..

kyle_134

Examiners told us to rip out the integral table... and then I didn't realise there's something on the back of the second last sheet of paper.. so 6 marks went down the drain.. But that doesn't mean I know how to do it.. I would've lost around 20 marks with left out questions. :mad:

katles

Considering i failed every maths exam that i atempted this year i didn't think the exam was too bad, except for question 10 of course! I was so ready to leave the exam half way through...i hate maths! but at least i never have to do it again :D

Chicken

I thought that that was the easiest Maths exam I have sat for the HSC or Prelim syllabus!!

I could even do all of question 10!! There was only 1 mark that I didn't attempt - that silly focus of the parabola one!!! I couldn't get the y-value, but, OF COURSE, now that it's too late, I know how to do it *sigh*

I really don't feel that the exam was slanted for 3u students at all. In fact, doing 3u can make some 2u things harder. 3u students often use a more/very complicated method to get a simple answer, which means it takes longer, and there is more margin for error.

st00pified

Right..... See i go to fucking RUSE...... and I DO FUCKING 3 UNIT....... fine so I always come, like, last by far at school........ but the point is I FUCKED THE EXAM TOO!!! like well it wasnt really that hard a test, but well im st00pid so....

actually i didnt study.... cept for that 20 min b4 the exam...... so i spose its to be expected meh.....

Spock

I sure as hell didn't study before the exam! I still found it to be a reasonably good exam.

I used to do 3U, through year 11, but failed it miserably, and dropped to 2U for year 12. My dad almost wanted to disown me for dropping to 2U (he's an ex-Ruse student, reckons that a higher level of maths means a higher UAI... yeah, pigs friggin arse, not when you're failing miserably!), I still dropped...

I didn't even attempt Q10, although it was the only one I N/Ad in the exam. I took one look, and basically thought "Uhh, nup, fuck it, not going near that with a 10 foot pole!" Besides, I think I was better off spending my last 20 minutes reviewing the rest of the paper, picking up a mark that I would have lost (the question straight off the standard integral sheet!), rather than screwing my brains up trying to do Q10!

Meh, it's over now... all we have to get now is the final results :)

bella_05

exam was fucked, the first half was so easy then the end was harder then any past paper. but who cares its over and theres 3 months off- bondi every day, party every night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)