Mistakes

Anyway most of 3u failed the 2u exam and only 3 people in 2u passed

Is this okay??? I mean I would be ranked top 15 easily

Lol how do I explain this To my parents and btw I'm not asain

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
You tell them the truth. It was a ridiculously hard exam that most got less than 50%. Or just tell them your rank and don't mention the mark because it sounds like it will be much better. (well sound better lol)

HSC
Uni Grad
Hahaha an indian kid at my school dropped 3U maffs without telling his super strict parents and forged their signature, his parents still think he does 3U so drives him to school early and we all laugh.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
40%, silly mistakes? I wouldn't be too phased by your result, a set back is a set up for a come back. Look to improve your weak areas in the examination. On the contrary I also got my 2 unit examination back. Now regarding the issue with your parents, tell them directly "I got 40%, I think I need to improve this area of my mathematics."

Last edited:

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Dw man, you're only in year 11, just go to ur parents i'll try harder in year 12 or something.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hahaha an indian kid at my school dropped 3U maffs without telling his super strict parents and forged their signature, his parents still think he does 3U so drives him to school early and we all laugh.
That's highly disturbing.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
40%, silly mistakes? I wouldn't be too phased by your result, a set back is a set up for a come back. Look to improve your weak areas in the examination. On the contrary I also got my 2 unit examination back. Now regarding the issue with your parents, tell them directly "I got 40%, I think I need to improve this area of my mathematics."
Like you know when you can lose a mark for Doing certain things

I lost a Lot from no working out and anyways tank wise in did fairly well

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Like you know when you can lose a mark for Doing certain things

I lost a Lot from no working out and anyways tank wise in did fairly well
Why didn't you put working out? 60% is a lot to lose for no working.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Why didn't you put working out? 60% is a lot to lose for no working.
I did but I do it differently to others because It is quicker and easier but apprantly it's still wrong Soo yeah my teachers are Nazis over correct fomatting of working out. Plus I got one or two questions wrong

And omg I got 93% in business im so pro

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
lmao

don't tell them at all? I never told my parents any of my marks unless i was really proud with them. And this isn't because my parents are so strict regarding marks, because they're not. I had to tell them my trial marks though because they believed it was a good indication of the hsc - turns out it wasnt anyway. I flunked some in school assessments OP, but don't let that be a reflection of how you'll do in the hsc - by using that as motivation to study effectively

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I did but I do it differently to others because It is quicker and easier but apprantly it's still wrong Soo yeah my teachers are Nazis over correct fomatting of working out. Plus I got one or two questions wrong

And omg I got 93% in business im so pro
I was turned off by that subject due to my Year 9 Commerce teacher.

Webcamhottie

HSC
I wouldn't really worry about it. I was getting around 40% in prelim. In addition i got 38% or something in my trial in year 12 and ended up with an OVERALL mark of 85 in the HSC. I mean as long as your rank is in the top 10 or so you should do fine. Personally the BEST way i learned was learning from my own mistakes. So yeh don't worry to much. Congratulations on your business mark btw! :)

Gigacube

HSC
What topics were tested in the 2u exam and could you please upload the paper if possible?

I find that doing past papers helps as you gain an understanding of what types of questions you can be asked.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
What topics were tested in the 2u exam and could you please upload the paper if possible?

I find that doing past papers helps as you gain an understanding of what types of questions you can be asked.
basically everything upto shapes in the yr 11 prim syllabus.

I just totally choked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)