Fully Sic Bro, CAR WORLD (2 Viewers)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Patricio
unless someone else knows how to directly upload it onto the post?

cos a lot of people in other threads somehow have the actual pic in the post, and then below it has a thing to click to download it (but its already displayed in the post).. :confused:
wouldnt have a clue! :p:D

unoriginal

Hey I don't know if any of you are in to older cars, but I drive a fully restored 1964 Austin Freeway. Its WRX blue with new mags and when I get some money a V8 will make its way into the engine bay I would post a pic if I knew how

Patricio

UNSW Member
some Austins that i've seen are nice.. I only know the A40 and the Healeys tho.. they tend to attract attention, esp if they're in good condition!..

it'd be cool if your '64 austin could make it to the BOS car cruise later in the year :cool:

if you have a pic on your comp, then you can upload it (there's a 'browse' button below the text box that you write in)..

Patricio

UNSW Member
yeh, I love Mazda GTRs, they're unbeatable when slightly modified. Turbo AWD in a small, light car, and the engine can transplant into any of the mazda familia/laser series. The GTR (BPD) is the best non-rotary engine Mazda's made..:cool:

Or are you talking about Skyline GT-Rs?..if so, R34s are nice..

m3h_m3h

HSC
fuk, unoriginal man!! thats a sweet ride!! anything "special" under the hood? nice sleeper :D

my mates got a mazda familia :D, pretty nice cars highly under rated.

Patricio

UNSW Member
is your friend's familia a GTX or GTR?

it's also kinda good they're underrated/unknown, cos otherwise they'd get common..

unoriginal

at the moment it is running the standard 6, its not to bad but I want to put something big in it sometime next year

m3h_m3h

HSC
he's got a Familia GT-R.
its currently up at gosford gettin new front bar from a minor slip up while cruisin.
thats the thing bout them, they're imports and rare, its taken him almost 2mnth to get the parts in and get it fitted.
bah.

Patricio

UNSW Member
Originally posted by m3h_m3h
he's got a Familia GT-R.
its currently up at gosford gettin new front bar from a minor slip up while cruisin.
thats the thing bout them, they're imports and rare, its taken him almost 2mnth to get the parts in and get it fitted.
bah.
yeh..they're rare, but share nearly all components with the (imported) laser TX3 range (japanese turbo lasers)..which aren't as rare, maybe he should look into the GTX equipment -that's what a lot of the TX3s are running.. but nothing really beats a mazda/laser GTR i guess.. I know of one thats ran a low 12 (proven), and prob now a high 11 (now has more mods) on the stock turbo :eek:

Patricio

UNSW Member
i wish it was my car. Widebody TX3...o_O if i could get dfrost to bring his car on the bos cruise... that'd be mad..

m3h_m3h, if you're going autosalon final battle, you'll see DFROST there in the middle with other skylines/lasers from the mtx crew..

m3h_m3h

HSC
yeh i was spose to go to FB, i got a few mates competing, but unfortunately i cant go coz im flyin off to fiji on thurs morning :D

ze_goldenboy

HSC
i'll be at Final Battle on the saturday

i know a few of the boys with cars there, and a model aswell

should be a good day

u fellas heading out for the cruise afterwards?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)