Fundraising (1 Viewer)

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
Didnt know where to put this so move if necessary :D:D:D
I am going to japan this April on tour with a band....and I need serious funds for spending money!!! I have 2 questions--->

1) Anyone know of any jobs in wollongong? I AM DESPERATE

2) Anyone had some successful fundraising experience? I am doing the whole krispy kreme thing, and the band i play with has been playing around heaps...but i want to get some more.

Cheers all!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I sold the $1 freddo frogs and caramello koalas for my school trip to japan...it works well but u have to do it for awhile (say a couple of months) and it's best if u go to school and try to sell them there. Otherwise u could go doorknocking selling them

It

HSC
yeah if ur still at school, the chocolates and or sausage sizzle are the way to go. u need to contact cadbury ( a teacher needs to do it if ur doing it thru school) n u can sell all sorts of things.... u buy the freddos for 50c, sell for 1$.... crunchies, cherry ripes n all that u buy for 1$ n sell for $2 (they give u all the info needed) anyway worked great at my school taking the box with u everywhere.. to lunch, to class to everywhere. we made about 1500 in about 6 weeks of fundraising.

its great having a captive market (say a double period of economics) when ppl are bored shitless and a little bit of cadbury goodness is there to keep em awake!

good luck with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)