funny teacher (1 Viewer)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
in class last week we were doing the pH tests on different substances... my teacher got a pH meter and added some sodium hydroxide to some water... then she told me to add a few drops of the indicator. she tested the pH with a the pH meter then she told me to add drop by drop more indicator.... at first i thought the indicator wasn't strong enough... but then she kept asking to add the indicator and measuring the change in the pH... they i realised something.... ahahahaha.... she is an idiot!!! :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Hahahah, maybe she was doing that on purpose :D

abdooooo!!!

Banned
hahaha... yea i know... she is a funny one... purposely making fun of chemistry.

like when i added more indicator she shakes the solution.... and then she's like look the colour changed... ahahahahaha... im like Miss thats because the methyl orange is concentrating the solution thus making it more orange... :D

me thinks i should apply a job at the office of board of studies... high school teachers are getting smarter all the time. :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Why would they hire you, you might actually teach a little bit of Chemistry which is a big no-no

abdooooo!!!

Banned
hahaha... i wonder what kind of qualifications you need to become a hsc teacher... i find it extremely funny that one of our teachers who has six degrees and is a PhD in economics teaches year 7 science and agriculture while we have a pretend chem teacher. ;)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I think you only need a Bachelor of Education, because I know a few maths teachers at my school arent qualified to teach Mathematics (the HSC course)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
in class last week we were doing the pH tests on different substances... my teacher got a pH meter and added some sodium hydroxide to some water... then she told me to add a few drops of the indicator. she tested the pH with a the pH meter then she told me to add drop by drop more indicator.... at first i thought the indicator wasn't strong enough... but then she kept asking to add the indicator and measuring the change in the pH... they i realised something.... ahahahaha.... she is an idiot!!! :p

well, all indicators are slightly acidic ... so i thought dat's prolly wut's she's tryin to show... but uhm... not apparently enuf...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
umm... yea... :rolleyes:

drop by drop indicator... ahahaha.

LOL
lolz, i c ur pt tho...... ahahahaha...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by 04er
i dont get it :confused:
abdooooo's chem teacher is tryin to show that indicators are slightly acidic (i hope... or else, she should be gone lyk a rocket by now) so she asked abdoooooo to add indicators into a basic soln... however, her method is lyk weird... addin drop by drop, so there ain't great change in pH of the soln, whereas on the other hand it looked as if she had mistaken indicators wif acids... hence she's either really patient or really unqualified...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Next thing you know he will tell you to taste it, if its sour its acidic abouut 3PH range. if you die, its about 1 PH range.

If its bitter its about 9PH, if you die its 12-14 PH.

Damn I notice a flaw in that... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)