funny things ur parents do (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
so share some of the wacky, weird and funny things ur parents do or say...

my dad still sneaks up on me and scares me... ==

my mum is a classic! me and her stayed up watching tv last night. and there was nothing on so i went to mtv and started watching those dopey dating shows (parental control/next/room raiders etc) omg.. watching that has never been so entertaining!! i was literally laughin all over the place. my mums commentry was so BRUTAL ! ahahah "ew omg.. hes so ugly i mean look at his nose! god he looks like a wanker! dont tell me ur into those kind of guys? oh thankgod ur not. YOUR SCARED OF POOP IN THE OCEAN WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.. u have as much brains as the blonde hair thats on ur head!"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO farr was the most entertaing time... :D

P.T.F.E

HSC
well

got home from school one day and mum was sitting on the couch, had her serious face on, she goes
"i found a letter from emily today in ur bed, and i just wanted to ask u whether emily is that way inclined or whether the feelings are mutual"

ME: "ah what letter"

MUM:"this letter"

the letter was a joke from emily saying all this lovey dovey shit like "i will be here for u always my love" "we will be together forever" and i lost it obviously mum had found it and gave me this speech that she accepts me no matter who i love
o it was funni/scary
when i explained it to her shit it was funny, it was as if she had been stressing all day over what she was going to say to me,
i laughed for sooo long

HSC
N/A
yeah i was watching "next" on mtv.. and those stupid 'interesting facts about this person' came up and so it was like

name, age

(insert random fact here)
(insert random fact here)
scared of poop in the ocean

and yeah mum just laughed and started teasing the girl ahahah

Lukybear

HSC
well

got home from school one day and mum was sitting on the couch, had her serious face on, she goes
"i found a letter from emily today in ur bed, and i just wanted to ask u whether emily is that way inclined or whether the feelings are mutual"

ME: "ah what letter"

MUM:"this letter"

the letter was a joke from emily saying all this lovey dovey shit like "i will be here for u always my love" "we will be together forever" and i lost it obviously mum had found it and gave me this speech that she accepts me no matter who i love
o it was funni/scary
when i explained it to her shit it was funny, it was as if she had been stressing all day over what she was going to say to me,
i laughed for sooo long
just come out before its too late:sun:

purplemonkey

HSC
LOL at all of this XD

My dad sometimes gets silly and does karate high kicks and yells "HI-YA!"

ROFL :rofl: so.fucking.funny. My siblings and I practically wet ourselves everytime he does it.

HSC
N/A
oh god.. i just rememberd something thats both wacky and embarrssing...

my dad dances ... like an IDIOT. he flaps his arms around like a chicken... and then every now and again point his leg out and his arm at the same time... doing like a 'HA' movement. and he just bobs up and down everywhere.. its hilarious.. but so embaressing..

im even embaressed when he does it in the kitchen at home.. let alone in public.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
LOL at all of this XD

My dad sometimes gets silly and does karate high kicks and yells "HI-YA!"

ROFL :rofl: so.fucking.funny. My siblings and I practically wet ourselves everytime he does it.
my dad walks around the house shadow boxing making wooshing noises with each punch, and he totally ignores everyone whilst he does it.

alekz

HSC
dad sings lets get physical everytime he goes on the treadmill

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
My dad scares my sister (who hides behind the pillow) during scary movies by sneaking up behind her XD

I "order" things from my mum and she calls me lazy etc etc and we have a laugh. But then she actually brings whatever i wanted to me ^_^

CecilyMare

HSC
K story time

A week ago my uncle (my mom's cousin) called from overseas and was looking to speak to either one of my parents and they weren't home so I told him they weren't home, and then he asked when they were going to be home, so I told him my mom should be home from work but isn't and that my dad would be home around 3am (because he works in the taxi industry but i DIDN'T mention that).

So my mom comes home and the phone rings sometime later and there's the uncle on the phone with her and then I go to shower. She screams like a scary bitch behind the bathroom door and knocks like a scary bitch on the door and she's like 'WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL HIM THAT YOUR FATHER COMES HOME AT 3AM? DID YOU TELL HIM HE WORKS AS A TAXI DRIVER? YOUR DAD IS GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WHEN HE GETS HOME AT 3AM YOU HEAR ME YOU PIG, DON'T TELL OTHER PEOPLE OUR SECRET PRIVATE SECRET PRIVATE DID I SAY PRIVATE FAMILY BUSINESS'

and I'm like ok (just that)

and she's like 'WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL HIM THAT YOUR FATHER COMES HOME AT 3AM? DID YOU TELL HIM HE WORKS AS A TAXI DRIVER? YOUR DAD IS GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WHEN HE GETS HOME AT 3AM YOU HEAR ME YOU PIG, DON'T TELL OTHER PEOPLE OUR SECRET PRIVATE SECRET PRIVATE DID I SAY PRIVATE FAMILY BUSINESS'

(yeah she really likes to repeat herself, i think it's part of asian culture cos i find many asian adults do it, like my friends' parents etc)

and i say, ok ok, are you ashamed or something?

and she says 'YES YOU'RE SCRATCHING OUR FACES OFF WE HAVE NO FACE LEFT'

if you get what that means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)