fux0red (1 Viewer)

hsc=suicide

HSC
who else is fucked? if you arent dont post. but who is REALLY going to shit tomorrow, i have a full day of study, ive been doing 6 hours a day since bio, and im still going to be fuxored. have a bitch with me! anyone?!

Guernica

HSC
Well today is my first day of chemistry study, so yes.. i am very very 'fux0red'.

dikeymikey

HSC
N/A
I'm frickin scared. Chemistry is my best subject and I need to do well other wise im fucked. *cries* I havent even studied for chem in like 2 weeks. Today is my last chance to bring myself up to speed... and OHHH GOD HOW AM I GONNA DO IT! ARGGHHH!!!

Last edited:

bugger69kr

HSC
dikeymikey said:
I'm frickin scared. Chemistry is my best subject and I need to do well other wise im fucked. *cries* I havent even studied for chem in like 2 weeks. Today is my last chance to bring myself up to speed... and OHHH GOD HOW AM I GONNA DO IT! ARGGHHH!!!
SAME! its my best subject and when i "attempted" to study today..everythin seems so new....arggggggggggggggh so much topics stupid chem. if i dun do good my uai is gonna be screwed.
lets see what i can do today..its so hard to study esp wit everyone finished!!!FUXD

sam15_

HSC
if anyone knows how to down a chem course in less then 24 hours productivelly. let me know :)
please....
and the solvay process which i can't get stuck in my head for ind. chem.

Guernica

HSC
november 24th is our first night then we leave on the 1st.. i believe there is an a formal after party on our first night..

roundy

HSC
haha i had ipt today so there was no chance of me studying ive put the couple of days after bio into IPT, so no chem study, im screwed

HSC
i'm so screwed.. i've studied all day and still don't know anything..
i came second in my class at my school, but that was only because only two of us passed.. and i only got like in the 50's :(

xx__savannah

HSC
So, people who actually studied think they're fucked? Haha, between Eco and IPT (and SoR1, but didn't actaully do anything), deaths and a funeral I haven't had a chance.

I did it last year, anyone know if it's too late to just go with my mark from last year, cos there's no way I'm going to do better than that.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
xx__savannah said:
So, people who actually studied think they're fucked? Haha, between Eco and IPT (and SoR1, but didn't actaully do anything), deaths and a funeral I haven't had a chance.

I did it last year, anyone know if it's too late to just go with my mark from last year, cos there's no way I'm going to do better than that.
Just curioius but how did you go last year?

Sorry to say this but you guys make me feel a bit better and confident. :p

HSC
Riviet said:
Sorry to say this but you guys make me feel a bit better and confident. :p
you bastard! nah joking you put the work in, deserve the results.
Well....yeah....im pretty much fucked. Not "fux0r3d" or whatever it is....but fucked.
Finish the HSC off in style! woooooooo

xx__savannah

HSC
Haha, I got scaled down, I think, to 67 if I remember right. 74 was my exam mark thingy, and although my rank is much better this year, mid-way as opposed to almost last, it won't help too much if I completely screw this up.

All I remember is the history of shipbuilding, and that's cos I learnt it in a Dirk Pitt Adventure novel :p

And Riviet it's a good feeling ay? Makes you feel a bit bad saying it, but it certainly helps you. Make good use of it :p
But to everyone, good luck :) You'll at least beat me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)