• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

GAH FERNER---- What do I do? (1 Viewer)

tripyamine

HSC
O HI BOS
This is my first post (O WOW)

Anyway, I just acsepted my ANU offer (BSC), and am waiting on an accomadation offer, I put down johns, berg, ul...
But at the moment ferner are reviewong me....

I rly want to get into a decent college johns/berg, but have somewhat brought this upon myself, I didnt do a johns interview (lets just say thats not my fault, ive been quite sidetracked, my dad died a few weeks ago)

But is there anything i can do....?

Im quite a social person somewhat of a crazy and rly dont want to be stuck with a heap of boring people that dont want to talk to me... I have a feeling this may ruin my uni experience, and is making me toss up between UQ an ANU..

So what can I do??????

Last edited:

John555

HSC
Lol I would love to be under consideration by Fenner! Right now I'm being considered for UniLodge!

At least Fenner is a college hall with proper events etc etc.. unlike UniLodge which is run by a company.

tripyamine

HSC
yerh I geuss if you look at it like that...
I just want to know if people drink there, and its off campus, HOW O HOW will I go to classes hungover

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
tbh like any college its what you make of it. Sit in your room and cry - you'll have a shit time. get out there, join social clubs, hang out in the kitchen and you'll have a good time. simple as that really

yosemite sam

HSC
Plenty of parties/events at Fenner. Heaps of people. And its like 15 minutes walk to campus, but theres a bus every 20 minutes. For free.

richardneill

HSC
Plenty of parties/events at Fenner. Heaps of people. And its like 15 minutes walk to campus, but theres a bus every 20 minutes. For free.
Thank you for being the first to actually answer the OP's question. GTFO Davo.

HelenwhoreofT

HSC
As long as you make friends in the college it really doesn't matter. Plenty of people drink there and it is only a 15-20 minute walk to the city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)