noworriez1

HSC
N/A
tyrell was (originally) meant to be a replicant as well :eek:

but movie would get 2 complicated so they dumbed it down

i liked pris

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@ onur91...yes...Harrison Ford is a sexy beast :D <3 him forever!..but youre pretty cool too :) (not as cool as harrison ford, but youre pretty close ;)
yes!!! pris was cool! apparently Harrison was supposed to be a replicant as well...they left it as a cliff hanger so you sorta dont know if he is or he isnt...the unicorn origami at the end makes it really hard to decipher whether he is or isnt.

onur91

HSC
N/A
@ onur91...yes...Harrison Ford is a sexy beast :D <3 him forever!..but youre pretty cool too :) (not as cool as harrison ford, but youre pretty close ;)
hahahahah thank youuu? *Tracks down Harrison Ford to beat him up, just to prove a point* ....ahhh who am i kidding, i couldn't dare hit Indie!!! :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC
god bless google translate :D
HAHA..i still cant get over how epic that sig is!!! thats like my fave saying..but it just looks sooo cool cos my sexy beast Harrison is saying it :shy:

onur91

HSC
N/A
god bless google translate :D
HAHA..i still cant get over how epic that sig is!!! thats like my fave saying..but it just looks sooo cool cos my sexy beast Harrison is saying it :shy:
God bless google translate when it only works, in this case, it didn't LOL
hahaha glad. I put it in response to a mod removing my old one, and just leaving that text. :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
God bless google translate when it only works, in this case, it didn't LOL
hahaha glad. I put it in response to a mod removing my old one, and just leaving that text. :)
LOL i figured that was the case with your sig..
anyone here have a message for themselves when their phone starts up?? i set mine..so that whenever i turn my phone on it says "whats cooking good looking?" ahh...good times good times...makes me crack up every time..(yes i laugh at myself)..

kfnmpah

HSC
Yeah, that phone looks really cool. I love the shape of the phone and the amazing screen. Also love the fact that you can speak to your phone while it texts it for you...thats pretty neat! Cant wait till its released :)
the galaxy S2 can do that... so can HTC phones. I have an htc legend which is super out dated compared to what is out today and it can talk-to-text

boris

Banned
HSC
i discovered last night that my nokia 2730 does it also

its super shit and gets EVERY WORD WRONG
but it does it

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Looks great, new version of android also looks awesome, I think I'll probably get a Galaxy Nexus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)