• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

game...50cent...g-unit (2 Viewers)

dza

Large Member
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
and its LOX 4 life to none of this d-block lol takin it back to BadBoy records days lol
now ppls are showing some real taste :)

"Yo this is a monopoly, niggaz ain't stoppin' me
and we can't lose cuz Puff set us up properly

HSC
lox 4 life yeh but D-Block as a collective are great too, all member of lox plus J-Hood....Akon is signing to D-Block too thats good coz him and styles p make good music, styles p latest song featuring akon prod by lil jon is sick.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
lox 4 life yeh but D-Block as a collective are great too, all member of lox plus J-Hood....Akon is signing to D-Block too thats good coz him and styles p make good music, styles p latest song featuring akon prod by lil jon is sick.
whats it called ?? i dont listen to much akon hes sound is a bit forced i dotn kno what im sayin lol

HSC
its called 'cant believe it' its is a fucking awesome song, definently checking for 'time is money'

actually sheek louch's album so far sounds like it will be awesome, way better than 'walk witt me' which was sub par, but 'after taxes' has birthed some great songs so far, the greatest being 'kiss you ass goodbye' i love that song, and 'get money' and 'street muzik'

D-Block D-Block D-Block D-Block

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
its called 'cant believe it' its is a fucking awesome song, definently checking for 'time is money'

actually sheek louch's album so far sounds like it will be awesome, way better than 'walk witt me' which was sub par, but 'after taxes' has birthed some great songs so far, the greatest being 'kiss you ass goodbye' i love that song, and 'get money' and 'street muzik'

D-Block D-Block D-Block D-Block
just downloading it now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)