gap year in 2007 - anyone (1 Viewer)

iamso lost

HSC
N/A
hey anyone not got into med (due to their uais, umat or interviews) and decided to take a gap year.

right now most of my friends are either in med or doing the courses they like and i feel so left out

so i am here to make a few friends who are in the same boat as i

my uai was 99.5 and my umat was 144- raw score

so there u go, got no interview offers except for JCU but that being my first interview ever i got sooo nerveous that i screwed up.

this year i am redoing the umat, basically i am a slow reader and understanding the complex umat style passages for me is overwhelming but i am determined to try and give it my best shot.
so any suggestions will be highly helpful

another thing is i live in sydney - north shore area and i am planning to setup a umat study group ie gap year students and some year 12 doing umat if intersted to study together and learn from eachother and help eachother (rather than stressing out all by yourself in your room) can pm me.

also we can talk about this as our team work experience in our interviews.
what do u guys think about this idea any suggestions etc i am all ears

i have poured out my heart here so please consider thoughtfully

cheers
iamso lost

HSC
I'd imagine those who didn't make med are doing an Adv Sci degree or something in the hope of transferring next year.

sladehk

le random
HSC
nah heaps of ppl got offers.. but interstate and they're, deferring to try umat again if they screw up, they'll have to interstate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)