Gatekeep resources prior trials (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
You simply don’t understand how the education system works, there is no shame in not understanding something you are not educated or skilled in.

You and Lucas are simply children, recently out of the system, who have been brainwashed by your schools into believing the school system is all about individual competition, which it is not.
💀

i think as we have literally just gone through the final stages of the high school education system, we have enough "education" on how it works and we dont need a degree to tell us how the hsc operates as we have first hand perspectives on this. personally i am not a fan of how the hsc literally is about individual competition for 90% of the time, before in the last month everyone is supposed to work together (ranks internal are finalised (the competitive part), then all of a sudden everyone should be working together for the final exams). this is why students will gatekeep resources, again this is for the most part the school system's fault due to competitive pressure placed on students. no one wants to be in a position where they have to try to compete with everyone else and run the rat race, but this is just how the hsc works.

im not trying to claim i know everything, all im providing is my experiences that i had during the hsc, as well as what i have heard from countless other students at a variety of school environments. your dismission that im "brainwashed" paints you as condescending and doesn't reflect well on you, all me and luukas are doing is giving our own perspective which you are shutting down without giving any thought to what we are actually saying. yes you are a teacher or tutor or whatever but it doesnt mean that you understand every perspective on how the system operates such as the experiences of thousands of students like myself. if you were more open minded, you could have taken these perspectives on board and potentially have tackled the problem of gatekeeping resources in a more nuanced way, allowing you to reduce the number of students who do so, rather than just saying that all these students that are gatekeeping are "brainwashed". instead, you have reduced the issue of systemic attitudes and issues down to an individual basis - ironic given that you are so against "individual learning".

Bronx_Tips

HSC
You simply don’t understand how the education system works, there is no shame in not understanding something you are not educated or skilled in.

You and Lucas are simply children, recently out of the system, who have been brainwashed by your schools into believing the school system is all about individual competition, which it is not.
THE AUDACITY THIS GROWN MAN HAS

carrotsss

HSC
💀

i think as we have literally just gone through the final stages of the high school education system, we have enough "education" on how it works and we dont need a degree to tell us how the hsc operates as we have first hand perspectives on this. personally i am not a fan of how the hsc literally is about individual competition for 90% of the time, before in the last month everyone is supposed to work together (ranks internal are finalised (the competitive part), then all of a sudden everyone should be working together for the final exams). this is why students will gatekeep resources, again this is for the most part the school system's fault due to competitive pressure placed on students. no one wants to be in a position where they have to try to compete with everyone else and run the rat race, but this is just how the hsc works.

im not trying to claim i know everything, all im providing is my experiences that i had during the hsc, as well as what i have heard from countless other students at a variety of school environments. your dismission that im "brainwashed" paints you as condescending and doesn't reflect well on you, all me and luukas are doing is giving our own perspective which you are shutting down without giving any thought to what we are actually saying. yes you are a teacher or tutor or whatever but it doesnt mean that you understand every perspective on how the system operates such as the experiences of thousands of students like myself. if you were more open minded, you could have taken these perspectives on board and potentially have tackled the problem of gatekeeping resources in a more nuanced way, allowing you to reduce the number of students who do so, rather than just saying that all these students that are gatekeeping are "brainwashed". instead, you have reduced the issue of systemic attitudes and issues down to an individual basis - ironic given that you are so against "individual learning".
I had multiple teachers in high school who pretty much didn’t know a thing about how the HSC works and weren’t even aware that alignment existed, the argument that “I’m a teacher therefore I automatically know more than all of you HSC students” is slightly ridiculous

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
i agree, i shared all my resources but unfortunately many students feel like they have to gatekeep to succeed
i think i've shared enough (publically — i think some of the drive links for hsie i posted got deleted when i cleared my posts) to play my part but i took some of my notes down bcz of this little shit in my phys class so i keep it to close irls now and will give to myteachers after i grad (have already given a teacher in a diff school a bunch of math stuff so that students wouldn't have an advantage due to qn exposure)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

sir, mr degree dude
are you retar- (In the intricate tapestry of cognitive endeavors, is it not within the realm of possibility that one could find themselves navigating a mosaic of intellectual intricacies, prompting a contemplative curiosity to inquire whether, perchance, there may exist a constellation of challenges or complexities within the cognitive spectrum that beckons a discourse on the delicate subject of one's intellectual engagement, with a genuine interest in fostering understanding, empathy, and, if deemed necessary, the provision of additional support or accommodations?)
icbf to write out a response sorry it doesn't seem like ur very good at listening to others anyways.

jonolad69

HSC
sir, mr degree dude
are you retar- (In the intricate tapestry of cognitive endeavors, is it not within the realm of possibility that one could find themselves navigating a mosaic of intellectual intricacies, prompting a contemplative curiosity to inquire whether, perchance, there may exist a constellation of challenges or complexities within the cognitive spectrum that beckons a discourse on the delicate subject of one's intellectual engagement, with a genuine interest in fostering understanding, empathy, and, if deemed necessary, the provision of additional support or accommodations?)
icbf to write out a response sorry it doesn't seem like ur very good at listening to others anyways.
“Intricate Tapestry” a chatgpt classic

linoloml_

HSC
if you guys don't like sharing your resources with your schoolmates, why don't you share it here instead? We want the resources + we're most likely not going to be in the same school, so everyone wins?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)