Gattaca. (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
We never found out who killed the director, did we?

I need to watch it again. One of the best ever. :eek:

wafflesnsorbet

HSC
I liked the soundtrack for Gattaca. It was by Michael Nyman (who is the same guy who composed the track for 'The Piano'). The movie itself was a little bit confusing at first, but the actors were excellent. It was a good role for Jude Law, who is so-so in some other parts...

CuteOoOAngel

HSC
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Iwatched it twice

I like this movie very much >> Especially ( Jude law ) :)

thanks ...

blistk

HSC
karoooh said:
We never found out who killed the director, did we?

I need to watch it again. One of the best ever. :eek:
uhh the other director did? thats why he gets arrested?

What I don't get is, why does the doctor have the ability to change Vincent from an invalid to a valid. Those types of records should be cemented at birth. It's not like he's going to suddenly change to being a non god-child?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I remember watching a bit of it when I was little and just came to australia as an illegal immigrant many years ago and didn't really understand it but liked it

watched it recently again and I must say it will be one of my all time favorites...the topics it touches on is very bleak in a way but with hope there....

HSC
I had to watch this movie for Science. I was really surprised with how good it was. It was really interesting and the ending just made me go " WHY JUDE LAW, WHY "

It was really sad when he killed himself like that. I mean, he chose like one of the painfulest ways to die, just so there wouldn't be any traces of his body left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)